Confession Thread! I want to hear them all! Nasty & Nastier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My confession is: Inshaa-ALLAAH of course...….

I am voting for Trump in 2020.

Last edited:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
My confession is:

I am voting for Trump in 2020.

maxresdefault-870x418.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OMG u guys..... I am cracking upppppppppppp walaahi bring them on ! :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Sometimes at night I like going fast as f*ck on the highway. Here in CA there aren’t as many cops on the road as other states, so lots of people go 90-100s of mph sometimes.

It’s so addicting the adrenaline of just stomping your foot on the gas or being in the car when others do it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sometimes at night I like going fast as f*ck on the highway. Here in CA there aren’t as many cops on the road as other states, so lots of people go 90-100s of mph sometimes.

It’s so addicting the adrenaline of just stomping your foot on the gas or being in the car when others do it.

Beta be careful. I got a ticket there and was shocked that it was like $500 bucks for making illegal left turn?

The hell kinda place is that?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Basra my confession, i'm dating a pretty but an insecure girl who needs reassurance. It's so comforting to know she wants my approval rather than having the confidence to challenge me everyday :wow1:

He said an illegal left turn. Did you read the whole thing?

Nah just skimmed it, that's even worse. He needs to lobby his local council, those penalty charges sound outrageous

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Don't end like Paul Walker, walal:gaasdrink:

Beta be careful. I got a ticket there and was shocked that it was like $500 bucks for making illegal left turn?

The hell kinda place is that?
The tickets are expensive af here like everything else in California. It’s a commie state lol. At least we get legal weed and the weather’s nice.

Another car related confession....

I totaled the car my parents got me awhile back. Luckily though the insurance covered it and I got another one in like a week.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending