Confession of Mia Khalifa

I don't care. She is a maronite christian (Lebanese catholic) from Lebanon. That is their L.

She can go die for all I care because of her contribution to the fetishizing of Muslim women in hijab.
Her #1 audience is muslim men who already objectify muslim women. Let's not act like she created a problem that didn't already exist.

At least she is aware of the damage of the industry. That industry is despicable and exploits young women from dysfunctional backgrounds.

However, she has contributed to the degradation and fetishism of the hijab. She used her Middle Eastern heritage to allow perverted Westerners to objectify Muslim/Arab women.

Her #1 audience is muslim men who already objectify muslim women. Let's not act like she created a problem that didn't already exist.

I'm sure there were many Muslim men that were actively watching her, but lets not exaggerate and say they were her sole audience. If anything I would say she probably appealed to non Muslim white men who probably view Muslim women as some sort of 'forbidden fruit' shrouded in mystery.

I'm sure there were many Muslim men that were actively watching her, but lets not exaggerate and say they were her sole audience. If anything I would say she probably appealed to non Muslim white men who probably view Muslim women as some sort of 'forbidden fruit' shrouded in mystery.
That’s exactly why she got so famous. She is a Christian Lebanese and promoted herself as Arab hijabi in . So it was the forbidden fruit thing and she still makes money from it today. She still goes by her name

I didn't say they were her sole audience I said they were her #1 audience because she mentions on the show Ramy that muslim countries watch her videos the most.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She dug her grave and now she needs to and is forced to and has to lay in it . May God be with you.

Trending