Confession & life of Naz: An Ex-Muslim British Somali & survivor of horror!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
nun-review.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Something about escaping getting stoned, coming to the west and wearing rainbow coloured panties in protest. It's like there's a goddamn script for this.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
RainbowForeskin baa meesha ka maqan:mjkkk:
@Basra you're quite experienced; what do you make of foreskin? Do you like penises with or without foreskin?

I've got this mark that I can feel but not see on the head of my penis. Hopefully my future wife doesn't notice it as I'm a bit insecure about it.

And if you deem my language as explicit or even colourful I apologise.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra you're quite experienced; what do you make of foreskin? Do you like penises with or without foreskin?

I've got this mark that I can feel but not see on the head of my penis. Hopefully my future wife doesn't notice it as I'm a bit insecure about it.

And if you deem my language as explicit or even colourful I apologise.

Sweety u can get circumcized very quickly nowadays, but before u do that, go become a muslim first !

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope our sisters find peace in their hearts and return to the deen at some point, don't let bad experience or judgmental people turn you away from Ilaahay SWA. :)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I hope our sisters find peace in their hearts and return to the deen at some point, don't let bad experience or judgmental people turn you away from Ilaahay SWA. :)
I think you are probably a dangerous man sxb. There's something sinister about your posts without sounding rude even though they're good posts :browtf:

Trending