Confession as to why xalimos dispise us

Y'all niggas really pitted skinny xalimos against masculine Madow girls. :farmajoyaab:

At this point I don't even blame them for the level of hatred they have for us.

:silanyolaugh: I'd sure have it if my face was getting battered by a Madow girl at break time.:russ::lolbron:

Lmao
the girls that went to my school fought in packs. es who hated each other would always ride out vs a Madow

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
*despise change it fast sxb kkkkk
She the one who said all faraaxs gotta die
She lives in Ohio possibly MX

idk she seems very chubby (a good thing kkkk)
But looks quite old.....is she frustrated with her marriage prospects perhaps ????

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My high school was 70% Muslim and even the madow chicks would think twice before they ganged up on a xalimo as the faraxs would jump them :chrisfreshhah:

Most of the xalimos in my year were chill and backed each other aswell :ehh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
My high school was 70% Muslim and even the madow chicks would think twice before they ganged up on a xalimo as the faraxs would jump them :chrisfreshhah:

Most of the xalimos in my year were chill and backed each other aswell :ehh:
The girl in the tweet is American. Most be a UK ting to back each other. No one could step to us Somalis :banderas:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The girl in the tweet is American. Most be a UK ting to back each other. No one could step to us Somalis :banderas:
I say alot about the UK Somalis but no Madow or Ajnabis ever started shit and carried normally.

One time this big Madow chick cheap shot a xalimo who was my friends cousin and I pretended to stop it and let the xalimo get some hard shots in before teachers came:silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Sounds like she needs some sort of intervention cause clearly her male relatives aren't teaching her how it works round these parts :jcoleno: i would personally teach her the ways of serving her master but she is not worth it too many red flags:superman: goodbye

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Sounds like she needs some sort of intervention cause clearly her male relatives aren't teaching her how it works round these parts :jcoleno: i would personally teach her the ways of serving her master but she is not worth it too many red flags:superman: goodbye
What are you talking about?

Are you saying her male relatives didn’t protect her from bullies or they didn’t whoop her ass?

And do you mean when you said
i would personally teach her the ways of serving her master but she is not worth it too many red flags

Wallahi everthing you said could be translated 100 different ways:gucciwhat:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
What are you talking about?

Are you saying her male relatives didn’t protect her from bullies or they didn’t whoop her ass?

And do you mean when you said

Wallahi everthing you said could be translated 100 different ways:gucciwhat:
Yh gyals love that 100 different meanings shit :cool:

the girls that went to my school fought in packs. es who hated each other would always ride out vs a Madow

In my middle school Madows never really bothered somali girls they just seen them as 'weirdos'. Madows usually attacked other women they percieve as a sexual threat. Thats why it wasnt until high school they fought alot with halimos cause that is when Madow guys started paying attention to big bawty halimos :obama:

Lmao
In my middle school Madows never really bothered somali girls they just seen them as 'weirdos'. Madows usually attacked other women they percieve as a sexual threat. Thats why it wasnt until high school they fought alot with halimos cause that is when Madow guys started paying attention to big bawty halimos :obama:
I meant high school lol we had Somalis from all different blocks in our school. Straight politics lol

Trending