Conference held on the revival of SOMALI AIRLINES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How about a conference on building sewers.

Ciyaal Kacaan are delusional
Somalia is one of the few countries in Africa to not have functioning sewer system:mindblown:

All Bantu countries have developed sewer systems, wtf is wrong with somalis :mindblown:

Somalia is one of the few countries in Africa to not have functioning sewer system:mindblown:

All Bantu countries have developed sewer systems, wtf is wrong with somalis :mindblown:

Ciyaal Kacaan are to blame.

It’s gotten so out of hand that it’s part of our culture now to not listen to eachother.

The Ciyaal Kacaan filibuster by a default. Nothing moves forward and this is why we have deformed infrastructure across Somalia.

How about a conference on building sewers.

Ciyaal Kacaan are delusional
Why do losers like you always put a negative spin on everything, THIS IS A GOOD THING. Maybe if you said "That's great, now lets also do sewers" it'd be understandable, but no Kacaan this Kacaan that. And how the hell is wanting an airline for your county a Kacaan thing.

Why do losers like you always put a negative spin on everything, THIS IS A GOOD THING. Maybe if you said "That's great, now lets also do sewers" it'd be understandable, but no Kacaan this Kacaan that. And how the hell is wanting an airline for your county a Kacaan thing.

My name is the “Priority Puntite”.

The word for “Priorities” in Somali is Mudnaan.

A person with Mudnaan is viewed as a madman.

The Dhaqan doesnt promote priority. People like you view it as being negative when someone brings up the word Priorities.

My name is the “Priority Puntite”.

The word for “Priorities” in Somali is Mudnaan.

A person with Mudnaan is viewed as a madman.

The Dhaqan doesnt promote priority. People like you view it as being negative when someone brings up the word Priorities.

so your telling me even in the 60s we didn't have a sewer system?, i thought these cadaans invested heavily in that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending