Confederation calls start to rise on Somalia.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
4.5 is the only reason a laangaab such as yourself is talking to a laandheere like me remember that without that darood jacket you are wearing due to 4.5 is the only reason you are the president today but when 4.5 is out the window like i said lets see if you will be doing all this bragging and boosting when the votes are based on deegans intead of 4.5 i reiterate boowe ciyaarta waa gaalin dembe kkk
Sxb MX aint scared of federalism why should we be? We 7 districts exclusively possibly 8 there's a 80 percent chance a MX will be elected from Kismaayo district I'll break it down for you the Raxanweyne nation has 9 or 10 exclusive districts its like you telling Raxanweyne be afraid you will be landless laangaab:mjlol:

Its sadly become clear to me that PIM is out of the question as far as the people back home are concerned. I'll just spectate and see what they agree on , all the while heralding entrepreneurship as our ticket out of poverty.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb MX aint scared of federalism why should we be? We 7 districts exclusively possibly 8 there's a 80 percent chance a MX will be elected from Kismaayo district I'll break it down for you the Raxanweyne nation has 9 or 10 exclusive districts its like you telling Raxanweyne be afraid you will be landless laangaab:mjlol:
Mx has 7 district? Guess how many district mj has laangaab yaho the days of using 4.5 the darood card to make yourself feel like a laandheere is over boowe deegan ba wax lugu qeybsan doona come with half of gedo and cabudwaaq lets see how that compares to mjs mudug, nugaal, jubbada hoose & bari You cuqdad ridden laangaabs ahul naar:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Mx has 7 district? Guess how many district mj has laangaab yaho the days of using 4.5 the darood card to make yourself feel like a laandheere is over boowe deegan ba wax lugu qeybsan doona:chrisfreshhah:
Sorry sxb forgot Buurdhuubo district that's 8 if you include Kismaayo which when it comes down to Sade and Kablalax we will win thanks to our Gaaljecel and Cawramaleh allies 9 district I think you guys have 12 or 13 MJ waa laandheere :samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry sxb forgot Buurdhuubo district that's 8 if you include Kismaayo which when it comes down to Sade and Kablalax we will win thanks to our Gaaljecel and Cawramaleh allies 9 district I think you guys have 12 or 13 MJ waa laandheere :samwelcome:
How can you compare raxanweyne who inhabit two gobol to laangaab mx who only inhabit half of gedo and cabudwaaq kkk

Boowe raxanweyne has a federal state what does mx have? Kkk

Shaolin23

How can you compare raxanweyne who inhabit two gobol to laangaab sade who only inhabit half of gedo and cabudwaaq kkk

Boowe raxanweyne has a federal state what does sade have? Kkk
Gedo is very large gobol you can almost fit 2 Nugaals in there every district has by far majority MX population propaganda is not good boowe

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
(Bad Choice) Federal System

Power is shared by a powerful central government and states or provinces that are given considerable self-rule, usually through their own legislatures.
Examples: The United States, Australia, the Federal Republic of Germany.

federal.gif

(Best choice) Unitary System

One central government controls weaker states. Power is not shared between states, counties, or provinces.
Examples: China, United Kingdom (although Scotland has been granted self-rule).

unitary.gif

Confederal System
(worst choice)

Weak or loose organization of states agrees to follow a powerful central government. Nations can choose to follow or not follow the lead of the weak central government. Examples: The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), formerly known as the Soviet Union. Also, Switzerland's canton system and the Confederate States of America (1861-1865).
confederation.gif

We had enough of terrible ideas. Do you think we will accept another terrible idea again? fool me once. Forgot about Federalism because we are moving toward unitary system.

"One central government controls weaker states. Power is not shared between states, counties, or provinces.
That is poetic and beautiful. We will not stop until we reach our goal of a united, rich, and strong Somalia.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Its sadly become clear to me that PIM is out of the question as far as the people back home are concerned. I'll just spectate and see what they agree on , all the while heralding entrepreneurship as our ticket out of poverty.

People back home will be fine in the hands of the central government. Puntland and other states will thrive, inshallah.

Why sadly laakiin?

Are the people back home wrong for wanting to remain in union wih Somalia
Im not too sad about to be honest. HY will most likely seize power in SL and they will join the confederacy. Cagjar will secede aswell and join the confederacy, nfd shall join the confederacy aswell. Each will incorporate the somali flag. Confederacy/federalism will ensure mogadishu power weaned to non existence/ceremonial.
2000px-Flag_of_Puntland.svg.png
1200px-Flag_of_Jubaland_(Somalia).svg.png
Flag_of_Galmudug.svg.png
download.png
1200px-Flag_of_Southwestern_Somalia.svg.png
Screenshot_2019-09-26-19-44-58~2.png
somali-state.jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-26-19-57-32~2.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gedo is very large gobol you can almost fit 2 Nugaals in there every district has by far majority MX population propaganda is not good boowe
Unfortunately for your langaab cuqdad ridden peeps bari alone which is the biggest gobol in somalia is bigger than gedo and cabudwaaq put together now play your position jaale

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
4.5 needs to go thats the only reason why a laangaab such as yourself @TekNiKo who possess hardly any land in somalia who only settles in parts of gedo and parts of galgaduud both in galmudug federal state and jubbaland federal state you are subordinate to the laandheere reer cadaado and the laandheere reer afmadow..its due to 4.5 that you can even speak to me who inhabits from mudug to nugaal to bari and jubbada hoose..

President farmaajo forgot that under 4.5 system he represent all darood just like khayre represents all hawiye and masha Allah khayre has done a fine job for hawiye he has built up mogadishu and dhuusomareeb and created peace between warring factions amongst hawiye but what has farmaajo done except antagonise the laandheeres of darood? Both in garoowe and afmadow theres resentment towards farmaajo the question is how significant will your laangaab no federal state having peeps be when 4.5 is out the window and the votes will be based on deegan? The question is what federal state do you control? Boowe walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe

I see you have you broke your head again my pet Zanzibari and needs a regulatory karbashing from I the Sheikh. @Cognitivedissonance warya I rule the 4.5 law and is using it to my advantage as the landeeres I and @TekNiKo are aka your masters. Only reason your mad is bc I am using Federalism to my advantage my pet. We possess all the major land in Somalia since our lands are massive. I inhabit my massive regions in Somalia such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG. Jubaland is my native state. Galnus waa a dissolved state. Only I is the true landeere. There's no such as ''reer Afmadow'' they all ran to Jigjiga after getting karbashed from the Geesi MX that live in the city's outskirts. I can talk to you anyway I want to bc you are my runaway slave I raised and adopted into my clan Jeberti. You don't inhabit my tropical region Jubbada Hoose my pet you are not there lol. Due to 4.5 I am using it to karbash you and make you submit to my rule. Stick to Bari.

His excellency Jaalle President Farmaajo reps only MX and Jeberti he rules bc of him being the face of Darood he's MX my pet he rules you and you must obey. He owns the 4.5 system. Farmaajo is the Boqor of the Darood hence being the landeere MX he is. Afmadow is a ghost town soon to be under MX army presence. Garowe must learn to trust Farmaajo since he the face of Jeberti and the country. Langaabyahow I have a federal state it's called Jubaland my native state. I have the most of deegaans in Somalia repping Jeberti. I control and rule Jubaland

Sheikh

VIP
4.5 is the only reason a laangaab such as yourself is talking to a laandheere like me remember that without that darood jacket you are wearing due to 4.5 is the only reason you are the president today but when 4.5 is out the window like i said lets see if you will be doing all this bragging and boosting when the votes are based on deegans intead of 4.5 i reiterate boowe ciyaarta waa gaalin dembe kkk

Warya I own you and I rule you hence me being the President of the country repping Darood bc I am the majority of Darood and you must obey my rules or get karbashed. I'm the landeere and you are the mere imbecile langaab. The MX blood is the reason why I'm the President and I own the Darood name. I will win without 4.5 system the same system I own. Even with my deegaans I'll still win bc I'm the majority kkk

Sheikh

VIP
Mx has 7 district? Guess how many district mj has laangaab yaho the days of using 4.5 the darood card to make yourself feel like a laandheere is over boowe deegan ba wax lugu qeybsan doona come with half of gedo and cabudwaaq lets see how that compares to mjs mudug, nugaal, jubbada hoose & bari You cuqdad ridden laangaabs ahul naar:chrisfreshhah:

MX has more than 70+ districts we own in Somalia. You only have 30 max langaab caadi walle. I am the landeere I own the 4.5 system. We don't use cards like langaabs my pet. I have the most deegaans as the face of Jeberti. I have whole Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, WHOLE of Gedo, GG. Don't claim your master's tropical region my Jubbada Hoose. You only have 3 regions I have more regions than you my pet kkk. You are the cuqdad ridden langaab ehlu NAAR

Sheikh

VIP
How can you compare raxanweyne who inhabit two gobol to laangaab mx who only inhabit half of gedo and cabudwaaq kkk

Boowe raxanweyne has a federal state what does mx have? Kkk

I have 4+ regions in Somalia. Rahanweyn only has 2 lol. I'm the landeere MX that owns you and freed you as the slave you are langaabyahow. I inhabit WHOLE of Gedo, Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, GG etc. Kkk I have a federal state kkk it's called Jubaland my native state

Sheikh

VIP
Unfortunately for your langaab cuqdad ridden peeps bari alone which is the biggest gobol in somalia is bigger than gedo and cabudwaaq put together now play your position jaale

Your langaab cuqdad ridden folks are a minority and have low population lol. Gedo is the biggest Gobol in Somalia and beats Bari kkk. Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG > Bari. Stick around as my loyal slave my pet you have no say whatsoever kkk

This Clown knows we took his federalism and put him in a corner with it which is why he wants to move to some nonsense "confederalism" I would've at least respected the fool if he said he wants "PIM" kkkkk. But alas he doesn't have the balls.

Trending

Latest posts