Confederation calls start to rise on Somalia.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They're having a böon meeting again. If only they saved the energy they put into Puntland for Gedo.
:pachah1:
Nobody gives a shit about dhabayac00land you can secede if you want leave us Somalis alone and stop in :susp:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They're having a böon meeting again. If only they saved the energy they put into Puntland for Gedo.
:pachah1:

B00n is in your history. How about you save the energy you have for my state Jubaland. And put in Bari PL? :mjkkk:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I see you have you broke your head again my pet Zanzibari and needs a regulatory karbashing from I the Sheikh. @Cognitivedissonance warya I rule the 4.5 law and is using it to my advantage as the landeeres I and @TekNiKo are aka your masters. Only reason your mad is bc I am using Federalism to my advantage my pet. We possess all the major land in Somalia since our lands are massive. I inhabit my massive regions in Somalia such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG. Jubaland is my native state. Galnus waa a dissolved state. Only I is the true landeere. There's no such as ''reer Afmadow'' they all ran to Jigjiga after getting karbashed from the Geesi MX that live in the city's outskirts. I can talk to you anyway I want to bc you are my runaway slave I raised and adopted into my clan Jeberti. You don't inhabit my tropical region Jubbada Hoose my pet you are not there lol. Due to 4.5 I am using it to karbash you and make you submit to my rule. Stick to Bari.

His excellency Jaalle President Farmaajo reps only MX and Jeberti he rules bc of him being the face of Darood he's MX my pet he rules you and you must obey. He owns the 4.5 system. Farmaajo is the Boqor of the Darood hence being the landeere MX he is. Afmadow is a ghost town soon to be under MX army presence. Garowe must learn to trust Farmaajo since he the face of Jeberti and the country. Langaabyahow I have a federal state it's called Jubaland my native state. I have the most of deegaans in Somalia repping Jeberti. I control and rule Jubaland

Someone pick me up from the floor, I can't stand after reading this hilarious post.

Are you praising Jubaland, the very same FMS with a ex terrorists in charge. Most of the territory governed by Al Shabaab. And the kikiyus attacking poor people over there. The very same region that is underdeveloped. I don't want to bash u to hard However the lacag is in the hands of the MJ in kismayo.

On the other hand look at MJ land and now combine it with harti territories. We have the biggest coast line of all Somalis. We are the only ones besides SL that actually Govern our territory. Walle you can't compare PL and JL at the moment.

Heck MJ'S gave U JL now sit down and have some mutual respect saaxib

Sheikh

VIP
Someone pick me up from the floor, I can't stand after reading this hilarious post.

Are you praising Jubaland, the very same FMS with a ex terrorists in charge. Most of the territory governed by Al Shabaab. And the kikiyus attacking poor people over there. The very same region that is underdeveloped. I don't want to bash u to hard However the lacag is in the hands of the MJ in kismayo.

On the other hand look at MJ land and now combine it with harti territories. We have the biggest coast line of all Somalis. We are the only ones besides SL that actually Govern our territory. Walle you can't compare PL and JL at the moment.

Heck MJ'S gave U JL now sit down and have some mutual respect saaxib

Jubaland is my native state sxb. But did I praise the current leadership of the state? No sxb. Al Kabob are only in the places neighboring Jubbada Dhexe aka Bu'ale and outskirts of deegaans but most of them have been defeated just some of them remain in Jubbada Dhexe. Did I justify KDF being there? Nope. If you know me very well I'm against that. I was refuting the same nigga that discriminates your people in Qandala yet your focused on me. Walle waa yaab. Warya you can't bash your own cousins in Bari kkk. What can you do me? The lacag and businesses in JL is in my hands in my city Kismayo since we dominate the business sector there from the housing, the port, to businesses, schools etc. This is 2019 sxb get with the times. Lots has changed in the state fyi.

Don't even bring up Harti sxb. Harti waa divided and most of the Harti would rather join SL than share a state with you which speaks lots of volume. Almost everyone has a coastline lol. But do you have the largest river that runs through the Juba river intersecting the Dawa river connected to the Juba river? JL needs to get organized I agree with you on that it needs stable leadership and stable sane pro Somali leaders. Loool Jubaland was always a state but it did recognized officially but it was a autonomous ran state until it got it's recognition

Som

VIP
Confederation is the first step towards secession. This will be the end of Somalia as we know it.
Somali federal states are too weak and small to be independent.
Those who call for confederalism will be remembered as the ones who destroyed somalis

Confederation is the first step towards secession. This will be the end of Somalia as we know it.
Those who call for confederalism will be remembered as the ones who destroyed somalis

Well said :dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

Som

VIP
Well said :dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:
Qabilists don't realise we are already too small.
Somalia is 10 million people, al Somalis are about 16-17 million.
Immagine places like galmudug or hirshabelle as independent states, they would be like Swaziland but only with more territory

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Jubaland is my native state sxb. But did I praise the current leadership of the state? No sxb. Al Kabob are only in the places neighboring Jubbada Dhexe aka Bu'ale and outskirts of deegaans but most of them have been defeated just some of them remain in Jubbada Dhexe. Did I justify KDF being there? Nope. If you know me very well I'm against that. I was refuting the same nigga that discriminates your people in Qandala yet your focused on me. Walle waa yaab. Warya you can't bash your own cousins in Bari kkk. What can you do me? The lacag and businesses in JL is in my hands in my city Kismayo since we dominate the business sector there from the housing, the port, to businesses, schools etc. This is 2019 sxb get with the times. Lots has changed in the state fyi.

Don't even bring up Harti sxb. Harti waa divided and most of the Harti would rather join SL than share a state with you which speaks lots of volume. Almost everyone has a coastline lol. But do you have the largest river that runs through the Juba river intersecting the Dawa river connected to the Juba river? JL needs to get organized I agree with you on that it needs stable leadership and stable sane pro Somali leaders. Loool Jubaland was always a state but it did recognized officially but it was a autonomous ran state until it got it's recognition

Rivers can be created in PL aswell. I ain't a hateful person so I won't continue the fkd towards your state. However PL is milestones ahead of JL. That is a fact. I wish JL nothing but success, and applaud the brotherly bond PL has with JL in the midst of the civil war.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
What do you expect villa Somalia was givin federalism to govern. They done screwed the system up and want to govern with a corrupt iron fist.

Some of us just want to progress and not held back by other regions.

Either Villa Somalia accepts federalism or a Confederate governing body for PL.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Who is the responsible?. Today dusamareeb takes order from xamar. Where the federal on it?.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I welcome this, we need to put unnecessary emotions on the side and look at what we are dealing with. We go further and further away from the cursed centralism every year. Alxamdulilah

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I see you have you broke your head again my pet Zanzibari and needs a regulatory karbashing from I the Sheikh. @Cognitivedissonance warya I rule the 4.5 law and is using it to my advantage as the landeeres I and @TekNiKo are aka your masters. Only reason your mad is bc I am using Federalism to my advantage my pet. We possess all the major land in Somalia since our lands are massive. I inhabit my massive regions in Somalia such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG. Jubaland is my native state. Galnus waa a dissolved state. Only I is the true landeere. There's no such as ''reer Afmadow'' they all ran to Jigjiga after getting karbashed from the Geesi MX that live in the city's outskirts. I can talk to you anyway I want to bc you are my runaway slave I raised and adopted into my clan Jeberti. You don't inhabit my tropical region Jubbada Hoose my pet you are not there lol. Due to 4.5 I am using it to karbash you and make you submit to my rule. Stick to Bari.

His excellency Jaalle President Farmaajo reps only MX and Jeberti he rules bc of him being the face of Darood he's MX my pet he rules you and you must obey. He owns the 4.5 system. Farmaajo is the Boqor of the Darood hence being the landeere MX he is. Afmadow is a ghost town soon to be under MX army presence. Garowe must learn to trust Farmaajo since he the face of Jeberti and the country. Langaabyahow I have a federal state it's called Jubaland my native state. I have the most of deegaans in Somalia repping Jeberti. I control and rule Jubaland

One MX president in the whole time 4.5 has existed and 'MX rules the 4.5' system

Boowe sit down, MJ created this system and (Garowe 1&2) we'll end it

See you at Garowe 3 :trumpsmirk:

Sheikh

VIP
One MX president in the whole time 4.5 has existed and 'MX rules the 4.5' system

Sxb one MX President plus MX 3 PMs in the time of the 4.5 system existed I would say we owned this system and still do lol the history doesn't lie. Actually a Ciise man named Ismail Omar Gelle invented this system in 2000. And MX ran away with it. Farmaajo is gonna create another system. Like to see you end it. See you at the capital :russ:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Cause your kin failer to implement federal system. We have to teach you again. This prove that you shouldnt govern.

Trending

Latest posts