Con Scam Alert: Somali Govt Caught soliciting $20M to finance elections from 2 unknown fraud Petro entities

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Kheyre been silent the past few months, what shut him up?

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
Commenting. Want more info.

Had my suspicion since Farmaajo picked Kheyre who had close ties to Soma Oil and Gas. It felt fishy.

The oil and gas deposit is a golden opportunity for Somalia to rebuild itself. So hearing how Farmaajo is fucking, has to go now in my opinion. The only issue who's going to replace him?

Last edited:

CanoGeel

Commenting. Want more info.

Had my suspicion since Farmaajo picked Kheyre who had close ties to Soma Oil and Gas. It felt fishy.

The oil and gas deposit is a golden opportunity for Somalia to rebuild itself. So hearing how Farmaajo is fucking, has to go now in my opinion. The only issue who's going to replace him?
ya @Kheyre's Soma oil rebranded themselves as Coastline and re-inserted themselves back to Somalia with Farmaajo's approval after they were invistigated for corruption by UK. @Kheyre and Farmaajo are corrupt two faced sleazy politicians.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
ya @Kheyre's Soma oil rebranded themselves as Coastline and re-inserted themselves back to Somalia with Farmaajo's approval after they were invistigated for corruption by UK. @Kheyre and Farmaajo are corrupt two faced sleazy politicians.

Honestly, I can see why some people have lost hope for this country. The opposition and ruling parties are both corrupt. The only reason I had support Farmaajo this far even knowing he did a lot of dodgy stuff in the past four years was that I saw Farmaajo as the lesser evil and seeing oppositions as the greater evil.

Literally nothing in the article mentions scam. The FGS simply stated 20 million signing bonus must be paid by these companies which is reasonable.

Soma Oil was investigated for fraud but was ultimately found not guilty.

CanoGeel

so whats u r point here:draketf:

they are still a shady recently and hastily formed private company with no hydro-carbon drilling history but some of their top brass are sleazy politicians who can get them off the hook. That doesn't mean u can trust them with country's whole resources in a backdoor deal.:camby:

namesake is prolly "Soma from brave hearts" but they tricked Zumali govt with this familiar echo. shrewd businessmen, played both sides but now they changed their name to Coastline:mjlol: