Coming out party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 90s: we start loving ass.
The 00s: we're (generally non-believers) are okay with anal sex.
The 10s: sagging pants and bros before hoes. (It came from prison nigga)
The late 10s: niggas are eating ass.

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME MOTHERFUCKER?!
The early 20s: niggas are getting ass licked to

Warya, get with the program!!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No, we are not. It's 2020 soon, shit normal.
NORMAL?!

Show me an animal who does this shit. This shit is disgusting. The pussy is right there! You got a 1st class hole, and you're choosing economy nigga!

I'm a reformed breasts man. I think the love of ass is a product of the ongoing gay agenda plaguing this world.
When we say ass, we're not talking about the asshole you bloody idiot. :draketf:

We're talking about a female's rear end. Where her butt cheeks and vagina is locked at. :banderas:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
When we say ass, we're not talking about the asshole you bloody idiot. :draketf:

We're talking about a female's rear end. Where her butt cheeks and vagina is locked at. :banderas:
I still stand by my position. breasts are the way for me. Though I'll admit, I don't want a woman who's flat.

NORMAL?!

Show me an animal who does this shit. This shit is disgusting. The pussy is right there! You got a 1st class hole, and you're choosing economy nigga!

upload_2019-4-1_2-49-23.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You asked Da f*ck. Kind of weird now ehen I think about it that you asked about animals having sex. Are you into bestiality??
I was being rhetorical nigga! Who in their right mind would respond to my question by searching for animals doing anal?!

That's just a animal dominating a another animal, it's not the same thing as gay people claim. Gay people claim that they have affection and love for the same sex, which is not true in the animal kingdom.

Okay, but I understand why you and I oppose same-sex relationships but Mohammed the kafir on the other hand is sus. Why are you against homosexuality @YourBroMoe

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Okay, but I understand why you and I oppose same-sex relationships but Mohammed the kafir on the other hand is sus. Why are you against homosexuality @YourBroMoe
As a Deist, I believe God gave man reason to think for themselves. As a man of reason, I see our biological purpose to reproduce as hampered by the lifestyle, YES LIFESTYLE, of homosexuality.

How can I believe you can be born gay, when you're born prepubescent?
How can I believe in the gay gene, when it hasn't been found yet?
How can I see homosexuality rampant in hiphop songs, and the community wishing to teach this shit in public schools, and believe this occurs randomly and naturally?!

If you wanna be gay, be gay. Don't go after the kids nigga! WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS!!!?!!

As a Deist, I believe God gave man reason to think for themselves. As a man of reason, I see our biological purpose to reproduce as hampered by the lifestyle, YES LIFESTYLE, of homosexuality.

How can I believe you can be born gay, when you're born prepubescent?
How can I believe in the gay gene, when it hasn't been found yet?
How can I see homosexuality rampant in hiphop songs, and the community wishing to teach this shit in public schools, and believe this occurs randomly and naturally?!

If you wanna be gay, be gay. Don't go after the kids nigga! WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS!!!?!!

Interesting! Did I get your real name right Mohammad???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts