Coming out party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reiko & @Basra fighting:

giphy.gif

I have never seen a man mention Zodiac/Horoscope stuff:mjpls:

Bad timing on that thread:mjlaugh:

Well.. if I remember correctly you responded to that thread so does that mean you are a gabar or even worse... Khaanis
upload_2019-4-1_1-1-36.jpeg

it's fine, I welcome all even @Kodeen and his multiple testicles #gayandmultitesticaledpeoplestandwitheachotherwithlife

just randomly thought about this. Where is my nigga @LoveandLight ?? haven't seen him and his circumcision-related post/threads. Kind of want to ask a question.

She is my lovely Eedo. As a girl, you need to understand the art of showing your elders respect. She can call you whatever she wants. Put some respect on her name!

I am a Man and pretty sure I am older than you. Plus, no just cuz she older doesn't mean she can say and insult people however she wants periott :dzmxmmb: and If she had a problem she could just say, it was all bants until you showed up

halwa

✨🌙
I am a Man and pretty sure I am older than you. Plus, no just cuz she older doesn't mean she can say and insult people however she wants periott :dzmxmmb: and If she had a problem she could just say, it was all bants until you showed up

Excuse me? Isn’t it convinient how you decided to come out on the 1st of April? Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Halwa came to her defence, now unlike my comment and dislike hers. #niggasinsolidarity #TupacnBiggie

You had this post below bashing a Faraax in another thread;

"This Saywallahi guy is annoying af. Is he somali?? this nigga made a whole thread bashing Somali women akhaasss:vqbuyv0: fucking dameeer"

You are a Xalimo:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts