Coming out party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:faysalwtf:

naah don't disrespect mee like that, I am not from that anus shaped country you call America. akhas

Sometimes u have the voice of Beyoncé. Sometimes Fat Areth Franklin. Sometimes u Earl Jones from Lion King.

R u bi polar or Bi sexual? I know u iz fat for sure. but not sure about the other

As a man, this question is very important one. Are you a ass person, or a boob person. :cosbyhmm:

Aaaaasssssssssss warya.big plump Futos is the gift to men like me with longgus. Not everyone can handle it:ulyin: like ii sar if you can handle it

like kale isar if you have a long moos

As a man, this question is very important one. Are you a ass person, or a boob person. :cosbyhmm:
giphy.gif

Sometimes u have the voice of Beyoncé. Sometimes Fat Areth Franklin. Sometimes u Earl Jones from Lion King.

R u bi polar or Bi sexual? I know u iz fat for sure. but not sure about the other

Really, I am told I sound like the modow guy who plays god, can't remember his name. But the guy with cadaan Madow hair

giphy.gif

Help me out habo!! whats his name??

Last edited:

I am not fat, decomposing woman:fittytousand:

I have abzzz and a great body and face

Status
Not open for further replies.