coming out as a full somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... I was fooling a lot of you but the time has come to say ALL OF YOU NIGGAS ARE DUMB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FJDDJDJSJWKSKSKDNSNSN

Stupid ass niggas!

I'm not a half Colombian silly people I'm full somali and wanted to see how others will react towards me. It's been great fun beefing nearly everyone on here about my lies I LOVED IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I'm not a physco trust me. But yh I just wanted to let you guys know. I love you all let's stop the beef about my identity now??
....... I was fooling a lot of you but the time has come to say ALL OF YOU NIGGAS ARE DUMB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FJDDJDJSJWKSKSKDNSNSN

Stupid ass niggas!

I'm not a half Colombian silly people I'm full somali and wanted to see how others will react towards me. It's been great fun beefing nearly everyone on here about my lies I LOVED IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I'm not a physco trust me. But yh I just wanted to let you guys know. I love you all let's stop the beef about my identity now??
f*ck:faysalwtf:. WHY DID YOU LIE :frdfvsb:. I WAS GETTING READY TO LOOK FOR YOU AND WIFE YOU. SHIT :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:. WALAHI f*ck YOU FOR THAT SHAYDAMAD YEHEY

Abdikarim jaamac what's next x

FJDDJDJSJWKSKSKDNSNSN

Stupid ass niggas!

Abdikarim jaamac what's next come out sxb u ain't fooling anyone let this guy's know u are a man
image0.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wait I don't think anyone believed you though we did say we'd know of a half Colombian living London.:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending