Comic scene....

Discussion in 'General' started by Basra, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +19,320
    I just sat in a public park, a burkha middle east woman covered all over in ninja except eyes, and her husband sat next to me. She dusted his golf t-shirt collars, bright yellow, and arranged his collars. He looked smug, not even saying thank you or aware what is done to him. The scene gave me a serious disgust but then i started laughing crazy! Is it jealousy repressed in my part? Or my out rage of this comic scene is well founded?

First of all, it was the first time i saw an affectionate gesture from a burkha, all ninja muslima in public. Seeing this affection dusting in action interested me as i assumed they are all repressed and passive. This was a very jolly move affection, but he seems self, entitled, not even bothered to be gracious. If i dusted my husbands collar, he will ask me, what do u want from me & he will be correct ? loooooooooooooool

2. TheShinning

TheShinning "You are your best thing"

Ratings:
    +6,850
    Aww that’s sweet, mean awhile this is how Somali men shukaansi us

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +19,320

The shinning what is the meaning of this?? R u actively trying to make me skip my lunch today? iiieeww

The way adeeer was sleeping on the ground, and the other guy looks like @Arma 's dad

4. TheShinning

TheShinning "You are your best thing"

Ratings:
    +6,850
    Lool adeer is in love, don’t pretend you don’t act that way on the phone with your marehaan husband when he’s on truck

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Libaaxseendheer

Libaaxseendheer Guul ama geeri

Ratings:
    +5,943
    :drakelaugh:

6. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +4,586
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted