Comes tomorrow's Vote in the UK, 69% of Somalis gonna have to move back 2 mainland Europe ( Dutch )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyone who has been to the UK realizes that the Domalis there are ones who ran away from mainly Holland and Sweden.

Some youths have even grown up in the UK although they were born in Holland.

If tomorrow the UK votes for an exit then it's a wrap for lunatics Somalis:jcoleno::jcoleno:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
That would begin a two-year period of negotiations for ending the membership, but many predict that it would take a lot longer to separate, maybe up to 10 years.

so we still got a few years to figure out shit

If UK leaves the EU this doesn't mean that people have to all leave. Things might be a bit more trickier for people planning to come after but the oldies still get to enjoy piece of the pie.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If UK leaves the EU this doesn't mean that people have to all leave. Things might be a bit more trickier for people planning to come after but the oldies still get to enjoy piece of the pie.

Exactly.

There 2 millions Polish people there. 300k French. 300k Germans etc. Only 15-20k Somalis went to UK from Holland.

Nobody will deported.

They'll get kicked out misakeen . If I was someone from Holland or Sweden I'll be shittin it imagine going back to Holland after you spent like your whole life in England.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They'll get kicked out misakeen . If I was someone from Holland or Sweden I'll be shittin it imagine going back to Holland after you spent like your whole life in England.

Problem is that a lot of forgot their Dutch :damn::chrisfreshhah::damn:

What a neefayaal

I am doing the most right now, I called the Somalis in Sheffield and they can't vote because they're Eurotrash. I give up on the somali UK population.

Status
Not open for further replies.