Comedy legend is a fudge packer: Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando had gay sex, Pryor's widow confirms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey Steam,

Richard never hid it, if u watch his specials he talks about it openly. He had a trouble past, his mother was a prostitute and as a kid he lived in a brothel where he was regularly molested by the customers. In his adult life, he became addicted to crack cocaine which lead him to homosexual relations even dated a tranny.

Drugs and childhood trauma can definitely lead people astray. I hope this leads to an honest discussion and awareness :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey Steam,

Richard never hid it, if u watch his specials he talks about it openly. He had a trouble past, his mother was a prostitute and as a kid he lived in a brothel where he was regularly molested by the customers. In his adult life, he became addicted to crack cocaine which lead him to homosexual relations even dated a tranny.

Drugs and childhood trauma can definitely lead people astray. I hope this leads to an honest discussion and awareness :)

I think he was a homosexual from childhood, that is why he was using Cocaine and Crack. Most homosexuals do. No one wants to be gay by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.