Come with shocking or interesting news from your Somali community

I am in the mood of reading shocking, interesting, depressing, crazy news from Somali communities. I enjoy these kind of threads. I am from a small town in Denmark and nothing interesting happens. Waarka soo daa folks

nothing ever happens in small scandi towns espacially these days :wow:

2020 was interesting globally. I am so bored that I wanna see some apocalyptic stuff, I hope 2021 is going to be where some more minor signs are going to appear. I am not spirtually ready for dajjal, I want to die before that happens

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
2020 was interesting globally. I am so bored that I wanna see some apocalyptic stuff, I hope 2021 is going to be where some more minor signs are going to appear. I am not spirtually ready for dajjal, I want to die before that happens
yeah i want those venus aliens to invade us some www3 would be fine too

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
every jaahilnimo and sakhajaanimo to exist ive heard / witnessed happening in my home city lmao, so where to start?

giphy (6).gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter

I believe most of the minor signs have happened or are currently happening. All that's left is the great war and the major signs. This next decade or so will set this precedence for Dajjals arrival. Most people will die due to war and famine before he arrives so we'll most likely not be around.

I believe most of the minor signs have happened or are currently happening. All that's left is the great war and the major signs. This next decade or so will set this precedence for Dajjals arrival. Most people will die due to war and famine before he arrives so we'll most likely not be around.
We need to upgrade ourselves too when it comes to our imaan, if we want to survive

Nuclear warfare will happen in the near future causing an EMP blackout, technology will be destroyed and its back to the good old days on horseback.

Nuclear warfare will happen in the near future causing an EMP blackout, technology will be destroyed and its back to the good old days on horseback.
I have heard many saying this, even Jews believe this. I just think that a nuclear war will happen, leaving only Israel technologically advanced. Idk about Pakistan or India.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am in the mood of reading shocking, interesting, depressing, crazy news from Somali communities. I enjoy these kind of threads. I am from a small town in Denmark and nothing interesting happens. Waarka soo daa folks

There is a thread already.

That’s selfish , so you want it to speed it up for others but not you