Come on.....

:mindblown: why hasnt this lioness @PuntiteQueen been crowned yet with that stupendous VIP Title, this Lady Queen @PuntiteQueen along with Queen fabulous @Gibiin-Udug has been at fore·front defending Beesha MJ's interest (walahi if this was a real war, these ladies would have had more battle scars then most men here), so why hasnt the sane MODs rewarded PuntiteQueen with the VIP yet?

Walahi nothing turns an HG on, then an fighting Brave woman, so @PuntiteQueen if they dont award you with that well deserved VIP Title within a fortnight, then consider joining us, we promise to you Rank as Lieutenant-General, so think about that sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know who qualifies as being established here, but to me she seems well established to be honoured that title, so anyway cheers for the reply and think about honouring that hardcore woman.

it is based on length of membership, activity and number of posts.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Not until I get my VIP and become a moderator. Liars and small people like her and you are nothing compared to me.
IMG_20190928_133823.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mindblown: why hasnt this lioness @PuntiteQueen been crowned yet with that stupendous VIP Title, this Lady Queen @PuntiteQueen along with Queen fabulous @Gibiin-Udug has been at fore·front defending Beesha MJ's interest (walahi if this was a real war, these ladies would have had more battle scars then most men here), so why hasnt the sane MODs rewarded PuntiteQueen with the VIP yet?

Walahi nothing turns an HG on, then an fighting Brave woman, so @PuntiteQueen if they dont award you with that well deserved VIP Title within a fortnight, then consider joining us, we promise to you Rank as Lieutenant-General, so think about that sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
What's with the hostility, you talking to me or?..... Anyway,

:gaasdrink: We are not allies but compatriots, I see you as one of our own a reer Galmudugian, it's reer Baris I consider neighbouring allies.

... Ive heard of Galnus, cant remember there being a Galmudug?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You an intellectual b0on can surely understand our Iljeexs predicament, that it ain't logical to fight 2 fronts at the same time.

Once Farmaajo is gone then the real music starts for us....
Iljeex? b00n? crying about Farmaajo 24/7? Federalism? This is not how HGs talk it sounds like MJ calaacal

Macalin M

Out here
Loooooool how has no-one found out this guys qabiil yet? I thought you guys were masters at this. I can’t believe that he is HG.