Come in Somali Americans

I live in Europe dear fellow Somalis but if I wanted to live in the United States then which state should I move to? I hear there's lots of our people in Ohio and obviously Minnesota has the most Somalis in America but I'm attracted to the hot weather with palm tree like in California or Florida

OffTheDome

Proud American
I live in Europe dear fellow Somalis but if I wanted to live in the United States then which state should I move to? I hear there's lots of our people in Ohio and obviously Minnesota has the most Somalis in America but I'm attracted to the hot weather with palm tree like in California or Florida
Northern Virginia is the where you’d want to be. We have a good size Somali population as well

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Come to Minnesota if you don't want to end up in poverty. It is the best state in the US in my opinion. High wages and below average cost of living, meaning you can save a lot of your earnings.
EcaU7MZWoAAcnil.jpg

millenias-income-in-every-state-e964.jpg

I live in San Diego, California theirs like 10,000-20,000 Somalis here estimated well technically it’s 10,000 Somalis that’s live here & 10,000 Somali bantus. I would recommend either California or Arizona both have a decent amount of Somalis. Cost of living is high in California but it’s well worth it in my opinion.

I wouldn’t recommend Minnesota despite it being the Somali hub theirs too many social issues out there. I was born & raised there, I would avoid living in the Midwestern United States in general especially if I was from Europe moving to the USA.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why live in America, your country must absolutely sh*t if you’re planning to move there.

I would only move to America if I’m getting paid well over six figures and got to live in Manhattan.

Hell no would I leave Australia for Columbus, Ohio.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus nah bro I live in a great country in Europe. Australia is very nice as well, at least Sydney is

It’s not only Sydney, most of Australia is good really.

I would advise not moving to America unless you stand to profit a lot.

There is no healthcare, too much violence and it’s just meh.

Trending