Come In Psychologists

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Macalin Nawaal Ahmed Abdirahman oo kamid ah macalliminta sida wayn looga yaqaan Puntland ayaa macadka Cambridge college Qardho ku qabanaysa tababar ku saabsan “ introduction to psychology “ [ hordhaca kasmo-nafeedka ]

La xiriir: 0907624152/0907624152

379375158_704746631670784_5648399944921691070_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'd love to attend to find out more about the field of psychology and diagnozing human behavior, 1/3 of Somalia are undiagnozed but suffering from a range of mental illnesses. If psychologists can give us 'warning signs and symptoms' we can evaluate all Somalis and say it's time u see a doctor. The psychological diagnostic manual is beautiful, everyone can be 'evaluated' and measured.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The brain is an interesting organ when u study it. Their is regions/parts of the brain dedicated to some function. But what's even more interesting is under the hood when u get down to cells, neurons, genes and their building blocks(chemicals) and electrical transmitters(nodes) to different regions of the brain, plus how blood flows thru and providing it with energy to be alive. The Brain is an interesting organ to study even at scientific level. Im suprised why their a lack of Somalis in this field.

The electrical part fascinates me as I love 'electricity' mainly because it's invisible and doing work, i like invisible topics by nature. I have felt electrical jolts from my brain to body a few times while lying down and it lifts me into the air, it's like wow I can interact with my own electrical wave, so it's not a concept.

Once we know the building blocks of each cell/neuron and it's unique signature or code, lots of medication break-through will happen as u just need to reduce or increase their quanity or size thru medications performing chemical reaction so it becomes at healthy levels.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need more Somalis in electricity fields, space and time(not planets/stars) as that's observable. Electrical wave in the brain fascinates me a-lot, it flows in ur brain like how it does in electricity pole and has nodes just like electricity grid, u don't even see it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What u call 'space' around u right now, is it something or nothing? is it something yet nothing or nothing yet something. It's clearly observable in everything yet I can't even define it let alone investigate it with logic or lateralism. Time is a difficult concept as it's real yet only it's 'effects' are known like travel/motion, decaying/ageing/entropy, etc. Those 2 topics are the hardest topics. Followed by Electrical. Followed by the Brain(this is observable so it's still way way down in the observable category of sciences but it's no 1 hardes topic among observable topics due to its complexity)

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts