COLUMBUS OHIO’s CAABUDWAAQ ENCLAVE (100% mareexan reside up in this block) had a horrific car crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Everyone who seen this crash is bewildered, even the police services are astonished of how on earth a truck and a small car can have such a horrific crash in the middle of residential neighborhood.

This neighborhood is called Capital Park and a lot of people have passed through it over the years and some have never left that place. It’s the projects and Somalis have taken over for the past 25 years and have established a Mosque and a daycare and Halal store. Still the homes there look like something from the Bronx’s 1980s crack cocaine epidemic.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Everyone who seen this crash is bewildered, even the police services are astonished of how on earth a truck and a small car can have such a horrific crash in the middle of residential neighborhood.

This neighborhood is called Capital Park and a lot of people have passed through it over the years and some have never left that place. It’s the projects and Somalis have taken over for the past 25 years and have established a Mosque and a daycare and Halal store. Still the homes there look like something from the Bronx’s 1980s crack cocaine epidemic.

Reload the video

@zeinap83 I think I told you before abaayo. I am a Reer Kismayo Marehan from my tropical region Jubbada Hoose same with @nine but Cabudwaaq is a our amazing city alongside our glorious city Kismayo in my mammul Jubaland.
Kismayo is diverse city. I am from kismayo too and im not marehan.anyway, where in kismayo are you from? Have you ever been to lido and calanley beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending