Colonial history: Letters From Somalia Italiana

I love how he thought adding the Somali flag to his avatar would make his threads more receptive.

The best way to describe the secessionists flirtation with their former masters the Brits or the overall longing for a link with the past as colonial fetishism.

For the record my clan is from SL but I'm not. I beleive in a united Somalia as per pre union borders
image0-5~2.jpg

Last edited:
So Somalia fighting for colonial made borders against Kenya exists in my head:russ:
Your a wasteman. Somalia's intention for disputing the case has nothing to do with colonial made borders but their intention for claiming the waters has to do with Somalinimo instead just like they claim other parts of Somaliweyn. Unlike SL which begs every country for recognition because some white man drew up the borders. My last comment.

Qadaadweyn are ashamed of their role in WW2 for fighting on the side of nazism & fascism. Not our fault they were on the wrong side of history.

View attachment 81834
Lool no one could care less, most people dont know or think about colonialism.

You're further proving my point. Secessionists are obsessed with colonialism and European colonists.

Type in those words and search Somalispot, I bet every-time it comes up both here and on twitter it would be from someone who believes in secessionism. It's very humiliating and you know it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Imagine begging British recognition, claiming to have fought beside them in WW2, remain unrecognized, unknown and unappreciated and still claim to be on the "winning side of history".

Don't you have self-respect?

Lool no one could care less, most people dont know or think about colonialism.

You're further proving my point. Secessionists are obsessed with colonialism and European colonists.

Type in those words and search Somalispot, I bet every-time it comes up both here and on twitter it would be from someone who believes in secessionism. It's very humiliating and you know it.
The only thing that's humiliating is you trying to derail this thread. These are historical facts. Your crying won't change that :camby:

Your a wasteman. Somalia's intention for disputing the case has nothing to do with colonial made borders but their intention for claiming the waters has to do with Somalinimo instead just like they claim other parts of Somaliweyn. Unlike SL which begs every country for recognition because some white man drew up the borders. My last comment.

If it was for "somalinimo" Somalia would claim the sea which is further into Kenyas territory where Somalis reside, but they're not. They're obeying their colonial set borders, just like their colonial name and colonial flag

The only thing that's humiliating is you trying to derail this thread. These are historical facts. Your crying won't change that :camby:
It was genuine advice tbh. If you want to keep crying about colonialism and begging to no avail, while humiliating yourself and all Somalis by extension, theres nothing I can do to stop you.

But just know how normal people view this obsession. The ones who notice at least lol.

Last time ill speak on it. To my credit ive ignored countless super duper cringe threads and twitter posts on this subject before. It's just getting overwhelming.

It was genuine advice tbh. If you want to keep crying about colonialism and begging to no avail, while humiliating yourself and all Somalis by extension, theres nothing I can do to stop you.

But just know how normal people view this obsession. The ones who notice at least lol.

Last time ill speak on it. To my credit ive ignored countless super duper cringe threads and twitter posts on this subject before. It's just getting overwhelming.
If I wanted your advice I would ask for it.

And congratulations for ignoring threads you didn't like. Maybe you should have done it for this one as well :qri8gs7:

As the moonson wind drives the sandhills of our coast into new forms, so does this
news of German evildoing drive our hearts and spears into the service of the English Government.

When you realize tribal chiefs from the 20th century had better PR writers than 21st century Somali government :faysalwtf:

As the moonson wind drives the sandhills of our coast into new forms, so does this
news of German evildoing drive our hearts and spears into the service of the English Government.

When you realize tribal chiefs from the 20th century had better PR writers than 21st century Somali government :faysalwtf:

Somalian leaders could take a lesson. Even Sayid abdule hasan had nice correspondence with his italian friend Diplomat Cavalier Pestalozza of Italy. Italians of course loved having the Sayid on board as a pawn to fight off the English
mullah1.png

mullah2.png

Trending