BREAKING NEWS Colonel Saney convoy targeted inbetween Balcad and Jowhar, 10 soldiers killed

Jungle

VIP

Neither him or Colonel Xaadoole and the other high ranking soldiers fly to Jowhar. He was on his way to Jowhar for the 141&146 elections supposed to happen today

Allaha haa u naxaristo wilasheeyna

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Man AS really hate this guy this is like the 3rd attempt on his life.

Jungle

VIP
Man AS really hate this guy this is like the 3rd attempt on his life.
NN/AS. Correct.

Last time he was injured tolka refused Odowaa helicopter and any govt asistance. He went to his house and turks came to him. After that he went to Turkey. You and them are the same to us.

TekNiKo

VIP
NN/AS. Correct.

Last time he was injured tolka refused Odowaa helicopter and any govt asistance. He went to his house and turks came to him. After that he went to Turkey. You and them are the same to us.
You shoulda made made him MP like Xaadoole, stay in the trenches and get touched again :wow1:

Jungle

VIP
You shoulda made made him MP like Xaadoole, stay in the trenches and get touched again :wow1:
Ilaahey aa wax dilo boonoow ee xaad ka qaadi karta and he loves the trenches. Hubkiisa asaa iskaleh. He is fairly young guy soon to be a general and head of a division.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ilaahey aa wax dilo boonoow ee xaad ka qaadi karta and he loves the trenches. Hubkiisa asaa iskaleh. He is fairly young guy soon to be a general and head of a division.
1FEBCB3C-377A-464C-B147-EE08D99FCD13.jpeg

:deadpeter:

Colonel saneey and xadoole need to stop driving up and down mog- to jowhar road while the naflacaris farmajo and his terrorists allies are around . Colonel saneey escaped countless targeted assasination to his convoys since he sided with badbado qaran .

Trending