Colombian football player does slanted eyes gesture to Korean players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very racist gesture.
I went on his facebook and there’s a full out race war between Koreans and Colombians in his comments. Koreans are calling them coffee slaves and Colombians are calling them gooks/ chinks :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Some gems
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:I cant breathe
If you are bored go through his comments its truly hilarious https://m.facebook.com/Edwincardona010/?tsid=0.9140039190418229&source=result

C82530D1-6483-48A5-BEBD-39094D78EEC1.jpeg BC582A33-8C26-451C-848F-3F5EBA7043B3.jpeg B3D09F76-D6B6-4B07-B591-674A9D26B02E.jpeg C4039E98-B651-4C54-883C-3E81E45A3C06.jpeg C915314E-EF06-4C7A-9F5F-E215926DCFC4.jpeg

Merca

Inactive.
The Koreans are freakkkking hypocrites! They do way worse on their TV shows and now they’re crying over something like that. Buhu, cry me a river.

The Koreans are freakkkking hypocrites! They do way worse on their TV shows and now they’re crying over something like that. Buhu, cry me a river.
True but Latin Americans are notorious for doing the Slanted eye gesture, they’ve done it at many football and sporting events and during the Olympics
I guess the fact that it’s at such an international event is worse to them compared to a local TV show

It’s just entertainment to me bc we’re not involved :siilaanyolaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol at the ching chongs catching feelings, they can dish it out but they can't take it :mjkkk:

One day I was out with my Chinese friend and a lil cadaan kid came up to her and did the slanted eye gesture. It was the most awkward thing ever. His mum kept apologising :drakelaugh:

random gook said:
I used to donated about 10% of the money that I get from my parents to support underprivileged kids from third world countries. Believe me, it was pretty a lot. I thought I was doing something meaningful. oh I'm trying to make the world better place, I'm giving opportunities to children in poverty kind of bullshits. Stopped doing that when I came to Canada and realized that most of people who would racially discriminate are from the countries that I financially supported. Funny thing is, I came to Canada and I have never been discriminated by a person from Canada but people from those countries. Blame me if I sound like an overgeneralizing asshole but that's what I have learned in 5 years. Sorry to say that but it is true that racism happens when people are not enough educated. If you don't get the idea that racism is not a cool thing, it's alright cuz it's on your shitty environment.

this level of butthurt LMFAO :drakelaugh:

all because of a gesture, now imagine if these gooks experienced actual racism.:liberaltears:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
American Indians come from Siberia, they are insulting their own brothers.
Colombians have a much greater spanish european component to their genetic makeup than native indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending