ColloquiallyFluent...I want my money !!! Romance of Knowles & her two daddies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Yoooo, anyone wanna write a love story between factz, jamal and knowles.
ill pay you good buck i swear.
1# best selling 2018 book."

Knowles was very sad as she walked towards her aunty Basra. She had a dilemma to discuss with her aunt. Since the Somali culture is that, u always consult the "Elders" with life changing advice, Knowles obliged. A quick knock at Basra's door was opened, and there stood the ayeeyo in High Parisian hair rolls, it is early in the morning, give her a break. Basra welcomed the unattractive Knowles into her living room. The decor of the living room was moody, dark, drapes drawn down, bourgeois artifacts

Basra: So how can i help you child?

Knowles: Well, i am at a lost. I am having trouble deciding which man to choose. Facts Or Jamaal09??? It is really difficult aunty.

Basra: Rolls her eyes thinking this is an easy answer, (neither of them) but she obliged and went on with her fake sympathy.

Basra: Tell me what do you like about Facts???

Knowles: A big silly stupid grin on her face :)

Knowles: Well.....Facts is strong, manly, even though he is short in statue. I am taller than him but he makes me feel like a lady. I like his swagger. Like gangsta .......Xaafadha.

Basra: :(

Knowles: Jamaal09 is the opposite. He is not strong, but gentle and kinda reer baadiiye. He very country. But that is the charm of him. Facts is a city boy but i would rather have a country boy.

Basra: :) If you had a gun in your head right now, which one will you choose to be with?

Knowles: ...hhhmmmmm I dont know...thats why i am here noooh.....

Basra: Ok lets try this.....who is good in bed?

Knowles: Well, Jamaal09 love making is boring, no seduction plays, he just goes right to penetration

Basra: Iiiieeewwww TOO MUCH INFO

Knowles: Facts is better in bed, he is more romantic, but his size is cringe worthy.

Basra : Please. Say NO MORE. It is obvious you dont like both of them. I have a suggestion for u.

Knowles: Sniffs and cries....

Basra: Why dont you pick neither of them. Dump both of them. And replace them with Geeljire sanbuur???

Knowles and the Angels in the room: IIEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Basra

Eeddo, nice try, add a bit of spices like a mysterious 3 way romantic story with a dramatic and tragic ending to it. For example, the spices part should include plots of the 2 blokes dating Knowles without knowing one another. all 3 are poor post graduate students who are highly in debt with an expensive taste to showcase to other Somalis as successful.
Knowles becomes desperate for cash because of her high taste of lifestyle, and then, takes a high paying job as a stripper at the high end of town.

At the end, both guys find out that she’s a stripper, they become enraged and aggrieved and feel this to be the mother of all betrayals. They load their guns and head to the strip club. They choose to stand at the opposite ends of the club waiting for knowles to begin her dance routine. They each down a dozen of tequila shots. The DJ announces the entrance of the sexy Delaila (the stage name for knowles) from Zamunda. By now, both men are drunk, they take out their guns from their pockets and point to Delaila who is now doing her well liked twerking routine and slowly squatting to the beat, bang, bang they miss her and kill one another.

The sequel to the book or an ending to the above book should be something along the lines; after that incident she becomes religious and finds true love with MuslimMan and becomes his 4th wife. But this could be another riveting and suspense filled book by itself.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Eeddo, nice try, add a bit of spices like a mysterious 3 way romantic story with a dramatic and tragic ending to it. For example, the spices part should include plots of the 2 blokes dating Knowles without knowing one another. all 3 are poor post graduate students who are highly in debt with an expensive taste to showcase to other Somalis as successful.
Knowles becomes desperate for cash because of her high taste of lifestyle, and then, takes a high paying job as a stripper at the high end of town.

At the end, both guys find out that she’s a stripper, they become enraged and aggrieved and feel this to be the mother of all betrayals. They load their guns and head to the strip club. They both choose to stand the opposite ends of the club waiting for knowles to begin her dance routine. They each down a dozen of tequila shots. The DJ announces the entrance of the sexy Delaila (the stage name for knowles) from Zamunda. By now, both men are drunk, they take out their guns from their pockets and point to Delaila now doing her well liked twerking routine and slowly squatting to the beat, bang, bang they miss her and kill one another.

The sequel to the book or an ending to the above book should be something along the lines; after that incident she becomes religious and finds true love with MuslimMan and becomes his 4th wife. But this could be another riveting and suspense filled book by itself.

Wow. Such intricate plot. U should write the story yourself! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.