College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Garbage ass Gopher fan:pacspit: watch us smack Florida and redeem the BIG tomorrow. MSU got lucky against us and OSU their luck was gonna run out soon anyway.
I should have said them Michigan state nikkas are embarrassing us I wasn't talking about yall since you didn't even play yet:)
As for you nikkas smacking around Florida:cryinglaughsmiley:
I expect yall nikkas to shit the bed:cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I should have said them Michigan state nikkas are embarrassing us I wasn't talking about yall since you didn't even play yet:)
As for you nikkas smacking around Florida:cryinglaughsmiley:
I expect yall nikkas to shit the bed:cryinglaughsmiley:
Smh they embarrassed the BIG everyone is clowning on us. :francis:

Nigga we are 2-0 against Florida in bowl games. It's going to be defensive battle as both of us got sick defenses. We'll edge them cause our offense is better than theirs. Their offense is garbage tbh they rely on defense to win them games.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Smh they embarrassed the BIG everyone is clowning on us. :francis:

Nigga we are 2-0 against Florida in bowl games. It's going to be defensive battle as both us got sick defense. We'll edge them cause our offense is better than theirs. Their offense is garbage tbh they rely on defense to win them games.
Tbh anytime big ten faces sec I expect an automatic L:francis:

S

syntax

Holy f*ck just watched the highlights, spartans got shut the f*ck out. Lol at my boys telling me Bama was overrated earlier this year after they almost lost to Tennessee. Lol clemson out their shitting there pants, they have no chance

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Tbh anytime big ten faces sec I expect an automatic L:francis:
Not when we are playing them. We're smacking Florida 41-7:banderas:Finna be 3-0 against them in bowl games.:westbrookswag:

@syntax Clemson will have a tough day if they come in with the same game plan as MSU which was worry too much about Henry and forget about the rest of the Bama players. Bama got a sick defense who are all NFL ready so if they wanna have a chance they gotta disorganised that strong front line/defensive backs of Bama.

I have Clemson winning even tho they are inexperienced I think their coach will get them ready. They have a good defense not as good as Bama's but good enough. If Watson plays good they'll have a good chance of winning.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Smacking Hawaii 63-3 at home:russ::banderas:

Defense is :wow: This year finna be something special.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Your Wolverines looked good defensively but limited pass offense will be be their achilles heel.
Defensively we're one of the best in the nation. We have no weakness there.

On offense we played 4 qbs today and 10 rb's:lol: It's the first game of the season. We're testing stuff out yet we still put up 63 points. I know it's Hawaii but it's good sign.
Receiving core is good with the likes of Darboh, Chesson etc

It looks like sophomore Speight will be our starter. His first snap he threw a pick but he got the feel of the game smoothly after the pick. He'll be like Rudock last season. He started slow. Couldn't make deep throws to save his life but he got better as the season went on. We have Harbaugh who's a former qb as a coach so I'm not too worried about that.

Long season ahead but I haven't been this excited for our team in a long time. :wow1:

Defensively we're one of the best in the nation. We have no weakness there.

On offense we played 4 qbs today and 10 rb's:lol: It's the first game of the season. We're testing stuff out yet we still put up 63 points. I know it's Hawaii but it's good sign.
Receiving core is good with the likes of Darboh, Chesson etc

It looks like sophomore Speight will be our starter. His first snap he threw a pick but he got the feel of the game smoothly after the pick. He'll be like Rudock last season. He started slow. Couldn't make deep throws to save his life but he got better as the season went on. We have Harbaugh who's a former qb as a coach so I'm not too worried about that.

Long season ahead but I haven't been this excited for our team in a long time. :wow1:

My Badgers won!!!!!!thought they will choke like last year. :salute:

your team has time to develop that part of their game before they meet the Buckeyes. We will win the big ten west vs the winner from OSU vs UM( unless ur team fumbles the punt again:drakelaugh:) for the big ten 10 championship. The big ten looks good saxb:obama: I'm about to watch USC get destroyed by BAMA.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My Badgers won!!!!!!thought they will choke like last year. :salute:

your team has time to develop that part of their game before they meet the Buckeyes. We will win the big ten west vs the winner from OSU vs UM( unless ur team fumbles the punt again:drakelaugh:) for the big ten 10 championship. The big ten looks good saxb:obama: I'm about to watch USC get destroyed by BAMA.
Ya'll came through clutch for the BIG:denzelnigga: SEC fan boys crying about the L:russ::banderas:

Lmao bruh:comeon: You know damn well the Hawkeyes will win the east. They're much more hungrier and better than ya'll. I give them the nod over ya'll.

We'll be aight. We're gonna beat the Fukeyes and the little annoying brother this year.:dj:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hate the Fukeyes :pacspit:but what a catch :banderas:
How bout Lamar Jackson :wow: This kid is killing college football even the goat Vick said he is better player than when he himself was at VT.:wow1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Damn they'll regret this. This man made them relevant. I known he hasn't achieved much since winning the national championship and all these top recruiting classes but the problem was above him. I see another USC in the making. :manny:

Wondering where he will go next? Will be surprised if he joins USC.

Damn they'll regret this. This man made them relevant. I known he hasn't achieved much since winning the national championship and all these top recruiting classes but the problem was above him. I see another USC in the making. :manny:

Wondering where he will go next? Will be surprised if he joins USC.

You should worry about your overrated team getting whopped next sat. you saw what we did to your big brother last weekend.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts