College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sup y'all? So the 2015/16 college football season kicks off in a bit.:rejoice:

My Wolverines start of against the Utes. Our defense is going against Booker a Heisman. hopeful.:francis:

I hope we have an ok Season. Jim Harbaugh will install winning mentality that hasn't been filled in these kids head since Carr. Walahi it's been depressing supporting my Wolverines all these years. I know how Assanal fans feel now. :mjlol:Since that lost to Appalachian state it's been hell.:mjcry:Only good thing about that 2007 year was we smacked Meyers and the Gators in the capital one bowl. Hate the got damn SEC. :pacspit: I stood by my team and I hope our son Harbaugh takes us back to our glory days. College football needs us winning. I hope the Longhorns and Trojans revive back too college football needs these teams back ASAP. USC is doing alright already tho.

The #2 Frogs and Gophers are also playing. If the Gophers upset them which I think theycapable of it'll mess up the Frogs national championship aspiration.:mjlaugh:

Lets go BIG hope all the teams in the BIG do well this season. :win:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The gophers game has alot of fuckery:heh:They just took a knee with a minute left typical Minnesota move always play conservative:heh:If they didn't f*ck up alot they would've been leading this game:hova:
I see the Michigan game is a struggle fest two:heh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh this bum transfee from Iowa is ass. Nigga just threw a pick 6 when we just had all the momentum in the world. :francis:We could've had about 3 touchdowns if it wasn't for his fukery.

Nigga threw just 5 picks all of last season for Iowa and he got 3 in this game already.:mindblown:Its gong to be a long season for us.:mjcry:

I ain't tripping tho I like what I'm seeing from Peppers, Darboh, Butt etc We will get in better players next season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Down 24-17 with 54 sec remaining going for an offside kick.

And we didn't get it.:francis:

I like that we don quit tho. Game could've been ours if it wasn't for those costly 3 picks.:snoop:I hope Rudock learns from his mistakes or Shane Morris will replace him.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:umwhat:Use the college football tread nigga.

Come on Badgers do the BIG proud.

Btw they're other good games going on around the nation.:rejoice:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:umwhat:Use the college football tread nigga.

Come on Badgers do the BIG proud.

Btw they're other good games going on around the nation.:rejoice:
Where is the cfb thread :umwhat:Unless your talking about the Michigan game thread but that thread didn't say anything about bing official cfb season thread:umad:
I forgot about the Texas a&m game when I seen them score 2 quick touchdowns and Alabama game came on:umad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Where is the cfb thread :umwhat:Unless your talking about the Michigan game thread but that thread didn't say anything about bing official cfb season thread:umad:
I forgot about the Texas a&m game when I seen them score 2 quick touchdowns and Alabama game came on:umad:
Dumb ass I made the thread on Thursday when the season kicked off. Michigan and Minnesota were some of the teams playing that day and I covered them.

The thread name is college football thread find it.:damedamn::diddyswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Henry's 52 yard TD:damn:

Badgers down 2 TD.:francis:
Nigga has 113 rushing yds and 2 TD. it's only the start of the 3rd qtr.:ohdamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The Buckeyes finna make the BIG look good.:banderas:

Elliot and Jones started where they left of.:wow:Not looking too good for title favorites if they continue playing like this.:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
you jinx them now there shitting the bed:francis:
Bruh everybody thought they'd finish them of in the first half but them Hokies aren't backing down. Could've been 21-0 after first but the Hokies caught a break and regrouped.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Braxton Miller first start as a receiver.:ohhh:
The spin of he just did and touchdown.:ohdamn::wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Down 7-0 to the weak ass Beavers at home already. And Rudock's weak ass just got sacked and lost the ball.:mjcry:

Hope y'all don't get smacked by Colorado state.:mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Pound the damn football. Smith went to work today. Defense only gave up 7 points. :kanyeshrug:35-7 win we march on baby.:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts