College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Gophers struggling:dwill:
Year in year out irish always struggle against weak teams but some how find a way to win:francis:
I was hoping for upset:francis:
Wtf happened in the auburn game:dwill:
Outside of Alabama I don't think any sec is as good as advertised:hova:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Glad the Razorbacks got upset I wished the Tigers had been upset too. Would've been a huge upset and the overrated SEC would've taken a big hit.

I took a nap I don't know how the Irish didn't lose. They lost their new starting QB for the season I don't think they'll do as good people think will.

Been waiting for this Ducks/Spartans game.:dj:Can't believe I'm rooting for my rival little bro but come on Spartans. Spartans need to win for the BIG. Only the Buckeyes and the Spartans are our hope this year make the conference look good boys. :denzelnigga:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The Sooners win in second OT with a pick at Tennessee. What a come back for the Sooners.:wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Won 27-8 against UNLV.:obama:Our RB's are running the ball nicely the last 2 games. We've got #19BYU next:francis:Hopefully we will upset them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Overrated ass USC lost to Stanford :banderas:

The Rebels are all over the CrimsonTide 24-10 away.:ahh:Great upsets today brehs. The Spartans are about to move up. The BIG will have 2 teams in the top 5.:rejoice::win:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yo Bandit the BIG is finally on top. First time since 06 when my Wolverines and the Buckeyes were on top.

Bama is out of the top 10.:drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My African bro Darboh with a ODB like catch :wow::wow1:

Rushing TD for Rudock we up 7 against #22 BYU.:dance:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
31-0 and it ain't even HT yet. Defense is playing great. Smith, Darboh are puting in work. Rudock got 3 TD's 2 are rushing TD's. He's been great so far no turnovers for him.:denzelnigga:We finna put the BIG on today with this huge win.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
nooomicjhinga.0.gif

@Air Jalam
forgot to post it yesterday:yloezpe:
nooomichigan.0.gif

:mjcry:
:mjohreally:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a game.:wow:The defense came through with that clutch goal stand. :wow1:They were getting fuked the whole night but when it mattered they came through.
@bandit Your boys fought hard. Walahi I my heart was pounding when I seen y'all going for it. Y'all have nothing to lose. Should've just went for the FG.:sass2:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What a game.:wow:The defense came through with that clutch goal stand. :wow1:They were getting fuked the whole night but when it mattered they came through.
@bandit Your boys fought hard. Walahi I my heart was pounding when I seen y'all going for it. Y'all have nothing to lose. Should've just went for the FG.:sass2:
Nah f*ck the FG f*ck they got to lose there record is trash as f*ck anyways:ftw9nwa:
These nikkas the cowboys and the vikings in general if they don't score on big plays they usually settle for the safe option and take a fg:mad: I knew they were fucked when the guy's knee was down:cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah f*ck the FG f*ck they got to lose there record is trash as f*ck anyways:ftw9nwa:
These nikkas the cowboys and the vikings in general if they don't score on big plays they usually settle for the safe option and take a fg:mad: I knew they were fucked when the guy's knee was down:cryinglaughsmiley:
Kkkk I knew they had nothing to lose when I saw y'all going for it. I mean if y'all had a good record you would've taken a field goal. The QB was hot all night I'm glad he didn't score cause I don't think I would've taken it lightly.

Yo this weekend been crazy. Dude scores wih 6 seconds left to take the lead and Miami returns the KO for the winner. coolioI'm watching Temple vs Notre Dame. I hope the Irish lose. The fukers whooped us last season and took us of their schedule.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
SEC bias again :pacspit::pacspit:Good thing LSU and Bama play one another this weekend.:pachah1:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The Tigers smacked the Sooners now they wait for the winner of Crimson Tide vs Spartans winner which is next.

My boys play tomorrow against the Gators.:banderas:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I knew them Michigan niggas were gonna get embarrassed:uCkf6mf:
I trusted ohio State more and wanted them in the playoffs now we Michigan state embarrassing the big 10:hova:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I knew them Michigan niggas were gonna get embarrassed:uCkf6mf:
I trusted ohio State more and wanted them in the playoffs now we Michigan state embarrassing the big 10:hova:
Garbage ass Gopher fan:pacspit: watch us smack Florida and redeem the BIG tomorrow. MSU got lucky against us and OSU their luck was gonna run out soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts