Colleague Invited Me To His Daughter's Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
But there is a problem........i had relations with her......

Let me give you lot some background story. About 10 years ago, i had this lengthy fling with this half cadaan half Thai girl. We lived fairly close to our families homes, we had actually met while enrolling at the local sixth form (college for 16-19 year olds). We wasn't your typical couple per say, it was more of a casual meetup ever couple of weeks. We had this going for about three years, then i moved to london, to pursue my stonemasonry apprenticeship in London.

Fast forward to a couple of years later, i land this job at a sailing vessel manufacturing company, i started as a lowly plant operator, to now operations manager. In part to that rapid rise in the company, was due to the support and guidance of this very nice man, who's head of the engineering department. He took me under his wing, and made me aspire to greater heights.

When i first met him, i was surprised that he was also from the same small south coast town, and lived a stone throw away from my parents house. His name, too, was also very familiar, but i didn't make much of it. Then, one day i ask about his family. He goes on to tell me, he's married to a Thai woman, and has three kids, two girls and one boy, all in their 20s now. He tells me their names, and shows me a photo of them on his phone, and my heart stops for a moment, it was her. My old friend with benefits. What a small world.

Then, yesterday as we're at the pub with other senior colleagues, he invites me to his daughters wedding, and he absolutely insists i attend. I honestly don't know what to do. We haven't seen each other for about seven years, and we sort of ended on a bad note.

I can just about imagine to shock on her face, when i, her former f*ckbuddy, show up at her wedding. The awkwardness, would be out of this world. I told her dad that i would come to the wedding, but i think i will fake some immediate event, that requires my attention and will not be able to attend the wedding.

I swear my life is a comedy.

Why do you think this is gonna bother her?

In my experience most Cadaan weddings have at least a few people that have fucked the bride.

Fathers and daughters don't usually have that relationship where they share that type of information, I wouldn't worry too much.

Pick out a two-piece suit and enjoy the wedding, unless you were her first :ohlord:

World

VIP
You finished sixth form 10 years ago

My god people here are old

I only finished 2 years ago this summer lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But there is a problem........i had relations with her......

Let me give you lot some background story. About 10 years ago, i had this lengthy fling with this half cadaan half Thai girl. We lived fairly close to our families homes, we had actually met while enrolling at the local sixth form (college for 16-19 year olds). We wasn't your typical couple per say, it was more of a casual meetup ever couple of weeks. We had this going for about three years, then i moved to london, to pursue my stonemasonry apprenticeship in London.

Fast forward to a couple of years later, i land this job at a sailing vessel manufacturing company, i started as a lowly plant operator, to now operations manager. In part to that rapid rise in the company, was due to the support and guidance of this very nice man, who's head of the engineering department. He took me under his wing, and made me aspire to greater heights.

When i first met him, i was surprised that he was also from the same small south coast town, and lived a stone throw away from my parents house. His name, too, was also very familiar, but i didn't make much of it. Then, one day i ask about his family. He goes on to tell me, he's married to a Thai woman, and has three kids, two girls and one boy, all in their 20s now. He tells me their names, and shows me a photo of them on his phone, and my heart stops for a moment, it was her. My old friend with benefits. What a small world.

Then, yesterday as we're at the pub with other senior colleagues, he invites me to his daughters wedding, and he absolutely insists i attend. I honestly don't know what to do. We haven't seen each other for about seven years, and we sort of ended on a bad note.

I can just about imagine to shock on her face, when i, her former f*ckbuddy, show up at her wedding. The awkwardness, would be out of this world. I told her dad that i would come to the wedding, but i think i will fake some immediate event, that requires my attention and will not be able to attend the wedding.

I swear my life is a comedy.

f*ck bud·dy
noun
vulgar slang
noun: f*ck buddy; plural noun: f*ck buddies
  1. a friend or acquaintance with whom a person regularly has sex without the expectation of a romantic relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts