Coldoon sentenced to 3.5 in prison

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How you gonna jail a journalist for criticizing the president and his administration?

IF they do a bad job guess what he has every right to point it out
And talk about it it’s called freedom of speech

It’s funny Somaliland claims to be a democracy but it proves it’s not by jailing this guy

Mercury

VIP
Why are ppl in Somaliland so blind they celebrating this mans arrest claiming he is against stability and independence of Somaliland?

In the long run guess who will lose if Somaliland becomes independent it will be Somaliland cause that day won’t even come simply because UN don’t want countries to breakaway

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If a guy wearing a baby blue tracksuit can’t walk around without being harassed what makes you think people can’t get away with criticizing the president?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
How you gonna jail a journalist for criticizing the president and his administration?

IF they do a bad job guess what he has every right to point it out
And talk about it it’s called freedom of speech

It’s funny Somaliland claims to be a democracy but it proves it’s not by jailing this guy

They're basically using him as example to send farin that they'll not tolerate people questioning their authority, freedom of speech in dalkeena waa sheeko xariir walaal. Waxaan ka barya Alle SWT in uu gargar siyo walaalkeena coldoon.

Mercury

VIP
I don’t live in SL atm but people need to open their eyes

The country is run on dictatorship and corruption

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I don’t live in SL atm but people need to open their eyes

The country is run on dictatorship and corruption

Go back home and do something about it, Al Jeeganiya will always rule Somaliland with a Iron fist. Little traitors like these will be dealt with accordingly

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why are ppl in Somaliland so blind they celebrating this mans arrest claiming he is against stability and independence of Somaliland?

Jailing journalists certainly won't look good for their Ictiraaf campaign

Mercury

VIP
Go back home and do something about it, Al Jeeganiya will always rule Somaliland with a Iron fist. Little traitors like these will be dealt with accordingly

How is he a traitor?

He works as a journalist and talks about his findings

If he talks ill of the president and their administration that’s not a punishable offence unless what he said was true and they want to shut him up

Mercury

VIP
The president and administration want people to lick their asses and thank them when they do bare minimum

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Some of his reports were a bit concerning like the accusations of the school but I don’t think that warrants years in prison. SL President please free Coldoon, show him mercy :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Some of his reports were a bit concerning like the accusations of the school but I don’t think that warrants years in prison. SL President please free Coldoon, show him mercy :)
Dhuuso Bixi is a war criminal who's uneducated, I won't be surprised if he sucked Guinea's president off last week, after all he was told to come to a hotel. :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's astonishing how closely Somaliland models itself after Siad Barre's government considering what he did to them.

The president and administration want people to lick their asses and thank them when they do bare minimum
Typical useless somali odays should all be lined up and pelted with rocks and stones until none is standing up since their hindering progress of many generations now and many more to come if it keeps going like this

Trending

Latest posts