Coldoon organization (Kalme Kuwan) gives $21k to sick Legendary singer Cabdi Tahliil Warsame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What is the background on singer Cabdi Tahliil? I heard he was involved in some war crimes in the
north along with Sangub.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
There are certain issues that are "Biri-magaydo" which for even sick qabiilist minded like @Saalax Bidaar, are untouchable. Do so, and you only showcase your xaasidnimo and inan-gumeednimo!

Well done to Abdimalik, may allah reward him and his followers for it.

Cabdi Tahliil is a true Somali legend, I honestly didn't know he was still alive but croaked ages ago? Caafimad deg deg ah IA.

What's with the KK HY supremacist sounding name lol?

Bohol

VIP
There are certain issues that are "Biri-magaydo" which for even sick qabiilist minded like @Saalax Bidaar, are untouchable. Do so, and you only showcase your xaasidnimo and inan-gumeednimo!

Cabdi Tahliil is a true Somali legend, I honestly didn't know he was still alive but croaked ages ago? Caafimad deg deg ah IA.

Coldoon is a good guy tbh that helped many destitute Somalis. KK stands for Kalme Kuwan which is the organization name.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Coldoon is a good guy tbh that helped many destitute Somalis. KK stands for Kalme Kuwan which is the organization name.

He certainly is a decent guy. He just needs to thread carefully in navigating through the thorny and contentious Somali affairs. He was apparently almost beat up some weeks ago when he tried to give $100 to some poor lady selling caday in the murky streets of muqdisho. She called the feds on him i think, coz the whole thing seemed dubious and not well intentioned.

Waar ani doolar kaama rabiye just gimme my shan kun ayay kaga dhagtay islaantii lol.

He needs to stop the hidden camera bulshit walahi.

Bohol

VIP
He certainly is a decent guy. He just needs to thread carefully in navigating through the thorny and contentious Somali affairs. He was apparently almost beat up some weeks ago when he tried to give $100 to some poor lady selling caday in the murky streets of muqdisho. She called the feds on him i think, coz the whole thing seemed dubious and not well intentioned.

Waar ani doolar kaama rabiye just gimme my shan kun ayay kaga dhagtay islaantii lol.

He needs to stop the hidden camera bulshit walahi.

kkkk that is some gangster islaan. I can tell she was a moryanaad. :lol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

I don't think you understand the term "bir magaydo".

Afka ha ila soo galin huunayahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts