Coldoon gets a hero's welcome in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Halkan ka daawo sawiiro Cabdi Maalik Muuse Coldoon Oo Si Balaadhan Loogu Soo Dhoweeyay Burco

upload_2017-5-28_14-57-58.png

upload_2017-5-28_14-58-52.png

upload_2017-5-28_14-59-27.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-0-12.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-0-49.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-1-32.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-2-16.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-2-50.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-3-47.png

upload_2017-5-28_15-4-17.png

http://burcoonline.com/articles/614...Balaadhan-Loogu-Soo-Dhoweeyay-Magaalada-Burco

Good to see him freed and getting some recognition for his work he deserves it after getting treated like that.

Judging by those pictures it seems like Somaliland has some good looking ethnic girls unlike a certain region I've been to... :reallymaury:

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I like the guy, he seems like a genuine person. Somaliland should be ashamed of what they did to him.

He should stay away from sensitive political issues and focus on helping ppl:ivers:. I couldn't believe when he visited sangub :susp:

Gambar

VIP
He should stay away from sensitive political issues and focus on helping ppl:ivers:. I couldn't believe when he visited sangub :susp:

Somaliland is the sensitive one, you can't handle landers with different opinions and showing love to Somalia. He wouldn't have been arrested had he shown love to Djibouti, but he shows love to Somalia and he's arrested, very shameful.

What if he becomes president of Somalia and signs off Somaliland? Orod naa daaya baxaa.
:yousmart: smart thinking, they could be trying to infiltrate us, they're building up a die hard somalilander to the bone nationalist (coldoon) and fooling us into thinking he's pro somaliweyne, then he's gonna pull of the Farmaajo card and run for presidency, then he wins and the rest is history.

Gambar

VIP
:yousmart: smart thinking, they could be trying to infiltrate us, they're building up a die hard somalilander to the bone nationalist (coldoon) and fooling us into thinking he's pro somaliweyne, then he's gonna pull of the Farmaajo card and run for presidency, then he wins and the rest is history.

Coldoon was arrested because he believes in walaaltinimo. As you know Xamarcade, I'm a qabiilist, so before I throw my support behind him I need to find out if he's HY. :yacadiim: @Duke of Bohol is he HY?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Somaliland is the sensitive one, you can't handle landers with different opinions and showing love to Somalia. He wouldn't have been arrested had he shown love to Djibouti, but he shows love to Somalia and he's arrested, very shameful.

I dont care about him going to farmaajo or xasan sheekh and doing reports with them, taa waa caadi. I think him visiting the poet Sangub in xamar was the tipping point. If you knew this man's history you'd be disgusted. Once you start booty clapping for people directly involved in the xasuuq then you should be jailed.

Gambar

VIP
I dont care about him going to farmaajo or xasan sheekh and doing reports with them, taa waa caadi. I think him visiting the poet Sangub in xamar was the tipping point. If you knew this man's history you'd be disgusted. Once you start booty clapping for people directly involved in the xasuuq then you should be jailed.

You mean Sangub the pedophile? :hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts