Coldoon facebook page supporters jump to over 200,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Walal I guess abaayads are too expensive but those jilabib/isku sii days are ugly. They're probably masakeen too. If donated good abayad were sent them I bet you they'd claim it was huuday weyna ka faani lahayeen. :icon lol:
lol the cabaayad is dirty cheap. theres shit ton of imported bundles from the gulf sold in the dusty streets for around $3.

coldoon supporters are islamist and soomaaliweyn sympathizers! if you look at the demographics that support him, you will know.

Walal I guess abaayads are too expensive but those jilabib/isku sii days are ugly. They're probably maskeen too. If donated good abayad were sent them I bet you they'd claim it was huuday weyna ka faani lahayeen. :icon lol:

Kulaha masakeen. You think the place is a tuulo

:ileycry:

You can see the females body if they have aabayo and that shit is cheap.

Gambar

VIP
lol the cabaayad is dirty cheap. theres shit ton of imported bundles from the gulf sold in the dusty streets for around $3.

coldoon supporters are islamist and soomaaliweyn sympathizers! if you look at the demographics that support him, you will know.
What's wrong with being a Somaliweyn sympathizer?

Plus he's Garxajis it's a given :trumpsmirk:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Hes not living life with all that money and groupies! dude needs to loosen up and enjoy life. unforgunately hes married and still in the honeymoon phase :siilaanyolaugh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Damn. I guess the man achieved his goal, he is the biggest celebrity in Somalia now.

View attachment 24035

Coldoon with his female fans in Las Anod :banderas:

19990508_2036879099671521_4680294734296148577_n.jpg

20245908_2044158475610250_4043358305146516372_n.jpg

They got wet by standing next to him.damn son
He should grab this chance

Gambar

VIP
Kulaha masakeen. You think the place is a tuulo

:ileycry:

You can see the females body if they have aabayo and that shit is cheap.
So why are they wear dhar oo foolxumo ah? Lol wallahi my eyes are offended by how ugly it is! But isku sii days is tighter you can see their naaso through it.

@Gambar

Iskudays is expansive ya fool.

Stop going off thread.

Alle ha Ku xafido mujaahid coldoon y

War hooy joog! I didn't say anything about Coldoon plus I gave him one of my cousins so he is practically family now.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending