Coldoon arrested once more by Somaliland

He was in Bohol West Sool .
He had to stay there and not return to Burco because it I not a free city
Bohol is a town inhabited by his closest kinsmen. He must feel betrayed.

ya-own.gif

He is a Salafist terrorist and a threat to world peace. Good on SL for arresting him again, he must be given a life sentence as he is a threat to the security of the region and hold’s Somalian Shabab ideology

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
This is good for us
Let somaliland keep arresting people for voicing their opinion
They will only look more bad in the eyes of the west

Why is his name coldoon if he can't fight back?
Better organize your ina adeers and fight back.
He's been jailed like i can't even count now.

Caldoon is a dangrous man who is an alkabab sympathizer. SL is actually right in the people they arrest. Anybody who is a danger to SL will also be a danger to Somalia. I have seen this film before where reer Somalia bootyclap for radical islamist like coldoon and then it bites them in the butt when they go to Jilib and kill your kins. It won't be funny after that, but Isaaqs will be blamed. I absolutely believe is Coldoon goes over to Somalia he can get 100K followers in no time.

Caldoon is a dangrous man who is an alkabab sympathizer. SL is actually right in the people they arrest. Anybody who is a danger to SL will also be a danger to Somalia. I have seen this film before where reer Somalia bootyclap for radical islamist like coldoon and then it bites them in the butt when they go to Jilib and kill your kins. It won't be funny after that, but Isaaqs will be blamed. I absolutely believe is Coldoon goes over to Somalia he can get 100K followers in no time.
Then they will say Isaaq fund terror*rist and cry 😂😂 We are doing the world a favour locking this bum up

Are you sure? What about letting security forces (not even regular police) raid properties, seize/destroy media equipments and arrest senior journalists and the owner of a media channel (MM TV) all due to a twitter space they held? :hmm:

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
He should have kept his mouth shut and mind his own business 😂😂 this nigga is being locked for nothing 😂 his lucky muse bixi didn’t assassinte him and say he was killed due to clan fighting between bicide habar jeclo and sacad yonis habar yonis

He should have kept his mouth shut and mind his own business 😂😂 this nigga is being locked for nothing 😂 his lucky muse bixi didn’t assassinte him and say he was killed due to clan fighting between bicide habar jeclo and sacad yonis habar yonis
@Libaax-Joore I thought you were MJ, how do you know about Isaaq internal Beef :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: . As a Biciide we will not kill Wiilka and abtiga unahey. His mom is HJ. He should be jailed not killed, but that man is a danger to society.

Latest posts