Coldoon 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She should be Sland president.

She would set up a sexual harassment hotline for Somali women that would punish the men who gave any woman a dirty look or didn't satisfy them in bed.

Wallahi I'm here for her caro kiiciso self. :chrisfreshhah:

And they were worried about twitter SJWs. :russ:

Bohol

VIP
imageedit_1_9493055868.jpg

Gambar

VIP
She would set up a sexual harassment hotline for Somali women that would punish the men who gave any woman a dirty look or didn't satisfy them in bed.

Wallahi I'm here for her caro kiiciso self. :chrisfreshhah:

And they were worried about twitter SJWs. :russ:
We should do a swap, Coldoon for her lol.

Soomaali baan ahay
Soomaali baan ahay
Diridhaba anaa lahee
Gaarisa anaa lahee
Ma illaawin inay tahay dhaxalkii awoowahay
Soomaali oo idil
wax xumaana uma qabo
aan ahayn walaalnimo
afkuhadal islaam iyo
isir baan wadaagnaa

isi saamaxaan idhi, isi saamaxaan idhi
ma jiraan aduunyadan
duul intaa kawada mida
dhulkiinana ilaashada
iskajira cadaawaha

These words are the most important words penned in this time and age we are living in as a Somali people.
Heed the words my brothers and sisters. These words deserve to be put into action. These words deserve to be enframed and become household items in every Somali household until the vision of these words are realised. Every newborn Somali child should be taught these words.

Coldoon is a hero for advocating this message loud and clearly. He is a geesi aan gabasho aqoon. A rare gem in a time of darkness and cowardice, and uneccesary bickering. We are about to be disinherited of our lands because of mindless quarrels and disingenous leadership. We are wasting our energy on competing with each other on shortsighted tit for tat brainless agendas. We, as a people have the same destiny, we will fall together or rise together, there's no in between. That's is the reality. Your solidarity is with your Somali brother and sister, as a whole, not just the dividing lines issued by self-serving individuals. Why are we enjoying peace in foreign lands and yet have difficulty seeing the importance of unity and common interest, why? Why are we still engaging in the same behavior that has kept our land a dysfunctional state for almost 30 years? I'm not here to preach, but heed the words my brothers and sisters, heed the words.

I want to officially apologize to the SL brothers and sisters on this site, I've been targeting them on this site with the same childish games of tit for tat that I'm saying should be done away with, I'm admitting that i'm against the breaking up of the Somali nation and unfortunately my temper has got the best of me in handling my distaste for disunity and they've often had to bare the brunt of my disatisfaction qua their stance. I'm aware and aknowledge their grievances past and present. I will therefore, start practicing what I say. UNITY ALL THE WAY.

I wish you all a happy EID.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If he runs for president I will spread word to Minnesotans and do my best to go back to the motherland and spread support for him.

He is a leader we need, an end to qabiiliyad politics, and the hope we have for Somalia uniting with Isaaqs.

#Coldoon2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts