Cold Justice: Rapist hung by his xiiniyo/qooraha/testicles

Do you agree with such a punishment for a rapist?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for it :rejoice: It'll make them think twice before ruining someone's life. That pain would make them want to castrate themselves :ohhhdamn:
My only issue is if they don't get a fair trial/are falsely accused of rape. And what would be the punishment for female rapists? You can't exactly hang someone by their lady parts :cosbyhmm:

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
I'm here for it :rejoice: It'll make them think twice before ruining someone's life. That pain would make them want to castrate themselves :ohhhdamn:
My only issue is if they don't get a fair trial/are falsely accused of rape. And what would be the punishment for female rapists? You can't really hang someone by their lady parts :cosbyhmm:
Naasaha ka luul!
:fittytousand:

Nasaha ka luul!
:fittytousand:
Bill-Cosby-Disgusted.gif

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My only issue is if they don't get a fair trial/are falsely accused of rape. And what would be the punishment for female rapists? You can't exactly hang someone by their lady parts :cosbyhmm:
they will spend one night with @El padrone

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm of the opinion that punishments for certain types of people should be made public as to further deter more people from doing that crime, though of course only if it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are guilty. That being said, if this man is truly guilty then I applaud those who exacted this punishment on him.
:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts