Coffee farm

It's not impossible to grow coffee in Somalia tbh.. if the yahuud made a desert into a forest, then why not somalis? Well figure out the difference between two and you will find what we're really missing
Turning a desert into a forest isn’t hard you just need a group that’s willing to put in the work but it’s not like that with somalia we’re to dependent on other countries

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Turning a desert into a forest isn’t hard you just need a group that’s willing to put in the work but it’s not like that with somalia we’re to dependent on other countries
Pointless fkd/qabiil beefs/wars outside the net instead of educating the youth. Also no one supports someone with an innovative idea, they'll probably discourage that person and call that person names "Waad waalantahay"

In my opinion the aid system ruins countries more than it develops. The aid system was designed so weaker countries never developed. It also makes the population very lazy.. Why bother to work when you can receive a bag of free rice each month.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
In my opinion the aid system ruins countries more than it develops. The aid system was designed so weaker countries never developed. It also makes the population very lazy.. Why bother to work when you can receive a bag of free rice each month for free .

Qabilists and ceyr/ceydh malis been real quite since that statement. How can one celebrate their tuulo and boast about it when they depend on aids from foreign countries?

Blurred this shyt so that I don't derail this beautiful thread:mjkkk:

In my opinion the aid system ruins countries more than it develops. The aid system was designed so weaker countries never developed. It also makes the population very lazy.. Why bother to work when you can receive a bag of free rice each month.

Thats a good way to put it, since the west have mastered psychology its almost as if the aid system is a deceitful tactic, I won't put it past them.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I was tryna make a point about unity & support which for some reason doesn't seem to be valued back home

Somalia’s annual sugarcane production at its peak in 1985 was 500 thousand tons, which is still larger than today’s leaders Ethiopia (400k tons) and Tanzania (300k tons). Today Somalia imports $300 million of sugar.

Somalia’s annual sugarcane production at its peak in 1985 was 500 thousand tons, which is still larger than today’s leaders Ethiopia (400k tons) and Tanzania (300k tons). Today Somalia imports $300 million of sugar.

Revitalising this sector will increase employment, local economy and better prospects for our people whilst weakening our neighbours. This is one of our many areas that need development.

Revitalising this sector will increase employment, local economy and better prospects for our people whilst weakening our neighbours. This is one of our many areas that need development.
I agree.. Somalia is actually very rich but poor in on the paper due to mismanagement and division/wars

Trending

Latest posts