Co worker cheating on her husband

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ommmmmmgggggg :ftw9nwa:

I noticed and had suspicion of two co workers of mine.

The girl is muslim and married.
The guy is Hindu and single.

So the two have been talking a lot together I just thought they were "friends" .
But months later I been seeing strange behavior between the two looool. I've been observing from my radar.

They guy and girl go on their breaks together. I also spot them secretly talking to eachother on the work place floor and when I go past them they change the subject and try gossip with me :ftw9nwa:

In the last two weeks, the girl has been finishing work early and the Hindu guy has been picking her up. Me and my other friend were like "WTF" this is odd. Why is he picking her up this late?she has her own car.
My other coworker told me , A guy friend she knows owns a house close by and rents out a room to the Hindu guy at my work . She told me her friend told her the Hindu guy has been having a girl over lately.

We all looked at each other in disbelief, thinking is this hoe cheating?

Her poor husband doesn't know what's happening while he's busy with his job and friends

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Ommmmmmgggggg :ftw9nwa:

I noticed and had suspicion of two co workers of mine.

The girl is muslim and married.
The guy is Hindu and single.

So the two have been talking a lot together I just thought they were "friends" .
But months later I been seeing strange behavior between the two looool. I've been observing from my radar.

They guy and girl go on their breaks together. I also spot them secretly talking to eachother on work place floor and when I go past them they change the subject and try gossip with me :ftw9nwa:

In the last two weeks, the girl has been finishing work early and the Hindu guy has been picking her up. Me and my other friend were like "WTF" this is odd. Why is he picking her up this late?she has her own car.
My other coworker told me , A guy friend she knows owns a house close by and rents out a room to the Hindu guy at my work . She told me her friend told her the Hindu guy has been having a girl over lately.

We all looked at each other in disbelief, thinking is this *** cheating?

Her poor husband doesn't know what's happening while he's busy with his job and friends
Maybe you should let the secret "slip" :sass1:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
A sane, truly Muslim woman that is married wouldn't cheat, let alone with a hindu. Hindu kulaha, of all nations, a panjeet?

C'mon, this must be your private fantasy.
You got a thing for sanjeet or what?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A sane, truly Muslim woman that is married wouldn't cheat, let alone with a hindu. Hindu kulaha, of all nations, a panjeet?

C'mon, this must be your private fantasy.
You got a thing for sanjeet or what?
The girl isn't religious to start off. But says she is muslim.