CNN's Van Jones speaks on how having Muslim neighbors are awesome and how Muslims positively contribute to American society

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He annoys me. :)

His sole reason to be on CNN is because he is black. Sometimes i see the pressure in his eyes. Its like, it gets old, but the Whites sitting next to him are looking at him:

Go on..... Lets hear it

And then he starts sobbing and saying how special this day is as a "Black Man", how terribly hard it is to be a "Black Human being"! So very very hard. ( of course i say it in a posh English way, i can't muster enough energy to say the way he does, it will be racist of me)

and then...... :)

I grab my tv remote control, & change the Channel :)

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

His sole reason to be on CNN is because he is black. Sometimes i see the pressure in his eyes. Its like, it gets old, but the Whites sitting next to him are looking at him:

Go on..... Lets hear it

And then he starts sobbing and saying how special this day is as a "Black Man", how terribly hard it is to be a "Black Human being"! So very very hard. ( of course i say it in a posh English way, i can't muster enough energy to say the way he does, it will be racist of me)

For your interest love doesn’t win against hate. For instance look at Somalia .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For your interest love doesn’t win against hate. For instance look at Somalia .

Sweety Somalia does not know what LOVE is. They are busy barely trying to feed their stomachs. Love is a privilege sport activity.

For once I agree with him. Muslims have a positive effect on all Americans especially African Americans. The Christian ones twerk and do drugs 6 days a week then go to church on Sundays. The Muslim ones on the other hand are very decent people and show how great AAs can be if they worked hard.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Sweety Somalia does not know what LOVE is. They are busy barely trying to feed their stomachs. Love is a privilege sport activity.
Hate is stronger than love tho, I mean it is nice thing to say, but in reality that is not the case.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
More condescension. If your "community" and its purported contributions is a topic on cable news, you have failed. The truly successful are never talked about at all.

More condescension. If your "community" and its purported contributions is a topic on cable news, you have failed. The truly successful are never talked about at all.
Not when the community has been subject to harassment and prejudice for several years, it's nice to see positives from people outside of it

Go on..... Lets hear it

Didn't he cry on election day :ohhh:

Trending

Latest posts