Clueless Somalia puts out a travel advisory alert for Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Mjs are even more bitter towards Xamar than Isaaqs.

Smh.

The FGS caring about the security of its citizens in foreign countries? WTF who do they think they are?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Smh.

The FGS caring about the security of its citizens in foreign countries? WTF who do they think they are?

The funny thing is if the FGS don't take any steps to help its citizens in foreign country he would be making a thread criticizing them.

And if they do take the steps to help its people he still criticize them.

That is what we call blind mucaarad:mjlol: :drakelaugh:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

They are acting like Mogadishu is safer than Khartoum.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

The reason they did this is because, when a ruling power is over thrown, such as in this case, a power vacuum is left, resulting in a power struggle. And when one side loses, they will look for a scapegoat to blame. And since none in Africa likes Somali people, including ourselves, we are very likely to be considered a target.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What is wrong with caring about ur people in Sudan? there are lots of Students studying there and I am glad the dowlad didnt forget about them? :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I pray that the most sublime brings the hearts of the people of Sudan together I hate to see Sudan in the same situation as Somalia where death and destruction is the order of the day I pray that cool heads prevail and Sudanese realise what they have to loose both lives and infrastructure..illahay ha Kala kaboojiyo nabad ha dhex dhigo amiin

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The funny thing is if the FGS don't take any steps to help its citizens in foreign country he would be making a thread criticizing them.

And if they do take the steps to help its people he still criticize them.

That is what we call blind mucaarad:mjlol: :drakelaugh:

Ah, shut up, ya c*nt naccas. The FSG, don't even take any steps whatsoever to pacify that hellhole, hence the daily *boom*. Now, run back to the generals, politics is not for you, and the Romani Gypsy, you were replying to.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Ah, shut up, ya c*nt naccas. The FSG, don't even take any steps whatsoever to pacify that hellhole, hence the daily *boom*. Now, run back to the generals, politics is not for you, and the Romani Gypsy, you were replying to.

Are blind mucaarad too Mr Heathrow head :childplease:

They are acting like Mogadishu is safer than Khartoum.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Government warns Mogadishu inhabitants about Khartoum..
farmaajo goes to the balcony of villa Somalia.. His met by this view :mjlol:
Screenshot_20190412_123717.jpg

Welcome to Mogadishu Mr president

Smh.

OP is MJ?:ohhh::dead1:
All this time I figured he had to be Isaaq with the constant negative threads on Xamar. :farmajoyaab: I guess you learn something new everyday :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending