Clubhouse

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I know a couple of threads have already been made on this, but I’m really tired of Somalis on there. I really am. Somalis have single handedly ruined it. Especially with the little fiasco that was going on tonight which still is. About to delete soon. Once again thank you somalis. I’m starting to believe we truly are cursed people that thrive off negativity and buuq. The same old topics being discussed on there.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
View attachment 159151
2F18EF9B-C9D3-4D9B-A7AD-898F987A7733.jpeg
Everyday this tweet makes more sense

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
So how does one get into a Clubhouse room full of Somalis? Is it an invite-only entry? I don’t use the app, so I’m not sure how it works

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
everyday im starting to feel older then im actually are every min u people make new sm apps and sheiid and the worst part is u people don't even do drugs calm down u speed mongrels

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
and here i am failing shit
giphy.gif
Same. I sleep through my lectures and disconnect the WiFi on purpose. I’m tired man :ohlord: but at least I’m catching up with my assignments now

Omg disconnecting the WiFi?! That’s on another level. If I’m studying & I’m starting to feel bored, I’d go on my phone & listen to something interesting that’s on YouTube. I always keep the WiFi disconnected from my laptop, so that I’m not switching tabs constantly.

We’re all this together ladies. Let’s get in our bag & his too ❤️

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Omg disconnecting the WiFi?! That’s on another level. If I’m studying & I’m starting to feel bored, I’d go on my phone & listen to something interesting that’s on YouTube. I always keep the WiFi disconnected from my laptop, so that I’m not switching tabs constantly.

We’re all this together ladies. Let’s get in our bag & his too ❤
Didn't you notice? the new thing is getting a sugar MAMA. these rich white women are opening up their lesbian side
giphy.gif

Trending