Clubhouse invite

There are no women in there. All of them are men and transgenders, I was courting a girl there, but it was a man all along. They say it's funny and harmless fun and I won't fall for that nonsense.
My man has been catfished :dead:

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Unless you wanna hear BS, after crap, don't bother. Its basically a glorified HouseParty.

Unless you wanna hear BS, after crap, don't bother. Its basically a glorified HouseParty.
I deleted the app. Bunch of nobody's trying to get airtime and clout. Labo labo. But, if @heavyrealm wants an invite, then let him. But its doxxing because anyone on sspot who gives you an invite has your name, number and maybe even pic. Approach at your own risk.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I deleted the app. Bunch of nobody's trying to get airtime and clout. Labo labo. But, if @heavyrealm wants an invite, then let him. But its doxxing because anyone on sspot who gives you an invite has your name, number and maybe even pic. Approach at your own risk.
The intellectual part of Clubhouse has been erased, from having people like Elon Musk talking to the daily "mehr and whatnot" talk, its became a dead app. Its has MANY security flows also. A shiekh was talking on Friday in my local mosque, and he stated that its also a sin to invite someone to timewasting. I.e, I tell you to join this app, where there is buuq and you end up committing to that buuq, islamically I get a part of that sin since I lead you to it. Steer away for your own safety.

The intellectual part of Clubhouse has been erased, from having people like Elon Musk talking to the daily "mehr and whatnot" talk, its became a dead app. Its has MANY security flows also. A shiekh was talking on Friday in my local mosque, and he stated that its also a sin to invite someone to timewasting. I.e, I tell you to join this app, where there is buuq and you end up committing to that buuq, islamically I get a part of that sin since I lead you to it. Steer away for your own safety.
im trying to get in on this

Trending