Closing Ceremony of the 4th Session of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All the people who are attendance all look terrified. Nabar and Naxdiin dictatorship is slowly coming through.

Illahow umada kaa qaabo nabar iyo Naxdiin.

Farm

VIP
Having an expensive dinner when they’ve accomplished nothing over the past few years and 90% of the population is starving.

:uCkf6mf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The end result: ZERO.
All I see is corrupted politicians yapping nonsense for 2 hours.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
All the people who are attendance all look terrified. Nabar and Naxdiin dictatorship is slowly coming through.

Illahow umada kaa qaabo nabar iyo Naxdiin.
Nabad iyo nolol is not a dictatorship which means only one man runs the government but a group of people run the government together maybe say oligarchy same as our neighbors Ethiopia and Kenya :manny:

It was a ver nice ceremony
KALAMAAN killed it, Farmaajo is a certified troll & all in all keep the good vibe going

MPs actually redeemed their time wasted by approving 2 key legislations

Horaa loo soconaa :nvjpqts:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Horta what happend with the parliment building that turkey was building? Did it stop?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I watched this ceremony cause the hyena carcass eater aka Kheyrlaawe wasn't on the list of speakers at this ceremony.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You need to get a life awowe, then you won't be so bitter all the time. It's never too late.
Ayeeyo, you're @embarassing If you support that hyena carcass eater. Truly a disgusting vile human being. He tried to kill Muna K two days ago. The guy is a proven sociopath.

Ayeeyo, you're @embarassing If you support that hyena carcass eater. Truly a disgusting vile human being. He tried to kill Muna K two days ago. The guy is a proven sociopath.
Lol assassination teams and affairs right? What's embarrassing are your juvenile posts. Stop ruining every thread with your gibberish awowe.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Lol assassination teams and affairs right? What's embarrassing are your juvenile posts. Stop ruining every thread with your gibberish awowe.
Ayeeyo, I feel you're the oldest member on this platform judging by your constant virtue signaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending