Closed Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
...each time a door closes, the rest of the world opens up. All we need to do is stop pounding on the door that just closed, turn around - which puts the door behind us - and welcome the largeness of life that now lies open to our souls. The door that closed kept us from entering a room, but what now lies before us is the rest of reality.

My anxiety about way not opening , the anxiety that kept me pounding on closed doors, almost prevented me from seeing the secret hidden in plain sight: I was already standing on the ground of my new life, ready to take the next step on my journey, if only I would turn around and see the landscape that lay before me.

Let Your Life Speak. Listening for the Voice of Vocation, 2000

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Caviar & gun powder loose change seeing change in the horizon fast approaching matches burning birds chirping cowards lurking keys slowly turning engines running foes are gunning females stunting blue bloods still hunting Fox tell them couch these psychology locks MacBook funk gadgets punk s brunch maggots munch sit down and have lunch by the truck hear noise like a duck.

Caviar & gun powder loose change seeing change in the horizon fast approaching matches burning birds chirping cowards lurking keys slowly turning engines running foes are gunning females stunting blue bloods still hunting Fox tell them couch these psychology locks MacBook funk gadgets punk s brunch maggots munch sit down and have lunch by the truck hear noise like a duck.

It actually made sense.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It actually made sense.
occultic apocalyptic wicked critic wise semantic romantic frantic causally dramatic static in the attic omen all men esoteric cleric flamboyant clairvoyant pray on seance camouflaged in this ambience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending