Close friend acting weird

So I called a close friend last Wednesday to tell him something important. He didn’t pickup or call me back, I didn’t think much of it. I hit him up on snap on Friday and messaged saying wussup, he left me on delivered all Weeknd and opened it today without responding. At this point this dudes acting mad weird to me, I mean I’m not gonna beg anyone to be my friend but it’s out of the blue I haven’t done shit to him. I texted him asking if everything’s good and if he doesn’t respond it is what it is that bridge is burned forever. What would you guys do ? Has anyone been in this situation

Reach out and ask him if there's anything wrong. Send him a message like if there's something wrong and you want to talk about it then you'll be there for him. As he might genieunly be going through something. If not and he leaves you on read after that, nothing you can do as you extended that olive branch. Sucks but sometimes people grow apart, have you not seen him in a while? Perhaps thats the reason. At the end of the day theres a whole multitude of reasons why someone might no longer want to talk or be with someone wether that be a friendship or a relationship. The older you get the more you realise that certain things are out of your control and all you can do is reach out and if not then you just keep it stepping. Life goes on.

Reach out and ask him if there's anything wrong. Send him a message like if there's something wrong and you want to talk about it then you'll be there for him. As he might genieunly be going through something. If not and he leaves you on read after that, nothing you can do as you extended that olive branch. Sucks but sometimes people grow apart, have you not seen him in a while? Perhaps thats the reason. At the end of the day theres a whole multitude of reasons why someone might no longer want to talk or be with someone wether that be a friendship or a relationship. The older you get the more you realise that certain things are out of your control and all you can do is reach out and if not then you just keep it stepping. Life goes on.
Yeah it kinda sucks because I valued the friendship and there was no visible bad blood so I’m blindsided by this. I reached out 2 hours ago and asked if “everything’s good ?” So we’ll see if he replies if not then clearly he didn’t value the friendship. Your right tho people come and go no point in worrying about something out of your control.

If you already reached out and asked if everything’s good and he still hasn’t responded just let it go and don’t message him again unless he messages you and then you can ask him. But some people will just ghost you sometimes for no reason, it doesn’t mean you necessarily did something wrong it’s just a natural part of life. :(

I usually don’t message someone again if they’ve seen my messages and don’t respond within a couple days, I legit just block them. Sending a text is literally only 3 seconds so saying their busy is BS

If you already reached out and asked if everything’s good and he still hasn’t responded just let it go and don’t message him again unless he messages you and then you can ask him. But some people will just ghost you sometimes for no reason, it doesn’t mean you necessarily did something wrong it’s just a natural part of life. :(

I usually don’t message someone again if they’ve seen my messages and don’t respond within a couple days, I legit just block them. Sending a text is literally only 3 seconds so saying their busy is BS
Yeah it’s crazy how someone can switch up on you like that makes you look at the world different fr. And I’m not gonna block him but I’m never gonna talk to him again. I agree sending a text takes a couple seconds so imma take this as disrespect

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Usually that person wants nothing to do with you, I hate they say I was busy cause with everyone on their phones 24/7 you know damn well they seen it but chose to ignore you. Shit like that infuriates me so I just never speak to them again

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Find out from mutual friends if he is doing ok, sometimes we never know if those close to us are suffering from something. However if said friend is ignoring u on purpose for no reason, then you did all u could brother. It happens to the best of us, there are better friends out there who cherish friendships :)

How are you doing bro!

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
There's this one very good friend I could never get a break from for more than 1 month, forget about cutting off. There are times he really pisses me off and I just want a break. I have fantasized about eventually ghosting him forever when I'm really angriest. He's 50% enjoyable, 50% rip my eyes out kinda guy. If I'm silent for just a few weeks, he'd call my hooyo or my brothers asking of my well-being and whereabouts. He's charms hooyos. I get a earful about being disrespectful and not to embarrass the family since they know his family.

What I'm getting at is to contact your friend's hoyoo hehe. Nah don't do that. He'll come around if he didn't delete you off snap.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiGaalDoon :ayaanswag:Contacting someone’s mother is next level. I think everyone has that one friend that they have to see in doses.

What would you do if someone contacted your family member to reach you? Pure violation. You can't even enjoy your cooling off period.

:mjlol:

I have been gaslit to the point I now feel guilty to cut him off for just a short period. These manipulating people exist.

So I called a close friend last Wednesday to tell him something important. He didn’t pickup or call me back, I didn’t think much of it. I hit him up on snap on Friday and messaged saying wussup, he left me on delivered all Weeknd and opened it today without responding. At this point this dudes acting mad weird to me, I mean I’m not gonna beg anyone to be my friend but it’s out of the blue I haven’t done shit to him. I texted him asking if everything’s good and if he doesn’t respond it is what it is that bridge is burned forever. What would you guys do ? Has anyone been in this situation
Give the bro benefit of the doubt he could be going through his own problems

Trending