Cliques in SSpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and those bidaah committing culamos can go f*ck yourself. Stop misleading people.

You are equivalent with the fake jews/gaal sheikh who writes books with twisted informations..
Fucking yourself is not easy my toffee cake. Wouldn't it just be easier if I screwed you? That way, I would get laid, your instructions would be faithfully met, and we could all be happy.

What's a fake Jew anyway? Toloow jinni weyn baa maskada ka cune. Quran saar baan ku siyo macaan.

Fucking yourself is not easy my toffee cake. Wouldn't it just be easier if I screwed you? That way, I would get laid, your instructions would be faithfully met, and we could all be happy.

What's a fake Jew anyway? Toloow jinni weyn baa maskada ka cune. Quran saar baan ku siyo macaan.

I am talking about those Jews who learn Islam and become imams. They then write misleading books where they twist tafsir and add bidaah beliefs.

But I forgot, Jews are your brothers .

Why are you committing bidaah? Is it because you are gay and trying to justify it?

I am talking about those Jews who learn Islam and become imams. They then write misleading books where they twist tafsir and add bidaah beliefs.

But I forgot, Jews are your brothers .

Why are you committing bidaah? Is it because you are gay and trying to justify it?
Who do you have in mind, fake Jew wise. Never heard of such a thing.

Gay? I wish I was into sodimitic adventures. Do you know how hard it is being straight? Every woman you approach plays hard to get. You can't ask her for coffee without labyrinthine courtship rules. Gus jaceyl is much easier. You can shower in the locker room with your football team and nobody bats an eyelid. But unfortunately I love blonde slits too much.

Which clique are you in?

Puntite secession party

Somalilander secession party

Anti-Qabiil party

Closeted gay, vagina envy party

Short bus riding crew

Single mother connoisseur club

The atheist but I pretend to pray at home crew.

Ashy Abdi ain't shit crew

The I work part time but I will have 4 wives crew.
What about one for the minorities of this website?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm a leader not a follower.

:mjohreally:

I'm the teacher in this dysfunctional classroom. Trying to bring some order to this chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending