Climate change - winners and losers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
The Atlantic is not a reliable source.

And an article from 11 years ago?

There are no winners with climate change. None. Everybody will lose.

The full impact of climate change is expected by 2050.

So I recommend you hold tight to your northern passports.

The Atlantic is not a reliable source.

And an article from 11 years ago?

There are no winners with climate change. None. Everybody will lose.

Net losses, but some gains to some.

NASA admits the gains but won’t emphasize the details.

World

VIP
Net losses, but some gains to some.

NASA admits the gains but won’t emphasize the details.
You are stupid if you think that abrupt climate change will benefit any country. These changes in climate should happen over thousands of years, not in a century.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
You are stupid if you think that abrupt climate change will benefit any country. These changes in climate should happen over thousands of years, not in a century.
Tbh if you check the climate a century ago it was compelry different to what it is now. Not to mention more co2 is being used so the climate might go though a drastic change

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I saw a map showing Somalia as one of the few places in Africa to benefit. North Africa is expected to become uninhabitable due to dangerous highs and South Asian countries like Bangladesh are expected to become submerged by sea water.

I saw a map showing Somalia as one of the few places in Africa to benefit. North Africa is expected to become uninhabitable due to dangerous highs and South Asian countries like Bangladesh are expected to become submerged by sea water.

How shall Somalia benefit ?

The droughts are said be results of climate change.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How shall Somalia benefit ?

The droughts are said be results of climate change.
Apparently, it will get wetter.
2060-2069wOceanLabels.jpg

https://www.nsf.gov/news/mmg/mmg_disp.jsp?med_id=68586&from=

https://www2.ucar.edu/atmosnews/new...ping-some-major-rivers-global-climate-changes

It seems a little too good to be true, tbh. I think more research should be done focusing on East Africa.

Climate change is a hoax. Everyone one except us is running out of oil and here come climate change magically to help usher in the electrical age.

Status
Not open for further replies.