Climate change and the rich!

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You guys believe that rubbish?
The sun determines global warming or cooling not us. Whatever impact we have had its miniscule.

Environmental crisis is just an excuse for the West to Rob Africa again and curtail competing economies.

The actions of a dying civilization.

Co2 is good for the environment we need more not less.
The world is still too cold we need more warming.

Before tge establishment started pushing global warming theory, there was a more popular theory that the world is heading to another ice age, this kept scientists up at night .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is climate change real?

I have no idea if it's real or not but a huge amount of the climate stuff is communist propaganda.

There is a book that exposes it... I read it a while ago, I think it's called climate bully.....

climate.jpg

found it. this is the book. very well-documented, exposes how all the Greta Thunberg type stuff is propaganda to push an agenda. for example, "don't eat meat," "don't have kids," "u vill eat zee bugs".... this book goes into detail and exposes how the supposed science behind it is fake and how it's just propaganda meant to trick us...

I believe the book has been banned from Amazon but if you go to the author's website you can get the book in I think physical form but also pdf https://www.realhistorychan.com/banned-books.html

it says all his books were banned and I believe it cuz I was going to link the amazon page

I have no idea if it's real or not but a huge amount of the climate stuff is communist propaganda.

There is a book that exposes it... I read it a while ago, I think it's called climate bully.....

View attachment 253054

found it. this is the book. very well-documented, exposes how all the Greta Thunberg type stuff is propaganda to push an agenda. for example, "don't eat meat," "don't have kids," "u vill eat zee bugs".... this book goes into detail and exposes how the supposed science behind it is fake and how it's just propaganda meant to trick us...

I believe the book has been banned from Amazon but if you go to the author's website you can get the book in I think physical form but also pdf https://www.realhistorychan.com/banned-books.html

it says all his books were banned and I believe it cuz I was going to link the amazon page
Just stop. You’re on a forum filled with a bunch of Somalis. We’re actually feeling the effects of Global warming. My only issue is the absolute hypocrisy of these Western governments and celebs. They’ll travel by jet, Western societies have caused the most environmental damage yet it’s Abdi the Nomad and his family that are impacted and suffer the most via famines and droughts. Make no mistake, Global warming is real brother. But it’s us Africans that are suffering the most and it’s why many will deny it as they don’t see it in their everyday lives, but our nomadic relatives back home are impacted by it every single day.

Just stop. You’re on a forum filled with a bunch of Somalis. We’re actually feeling the effects of Global warming. My only issue is the absolute hypocrisy of these Western governments and celebs. They’ll travel by jet, Western societies have caused the most environmental damage yet it’s Abdi the Nomad and his family that are impacted and suffer the most via famines and droughts. Make no mistake, Global warming is real brother. But it’s us Africans that are suffering the most and it’s why many will deny it as they don’t see it in their everyday lives, but our nomadic relatives back home are impacted by it every single day.

this is the standard approach anytime anyone disagrees with anything promoted by leftism. "you're killing grandma" if you don't agree with the covid stuff, you hate women or you're an incel if you don't agree with feminism, not being pro-blm is racism or something-

ie "how dare you?!" as Greta Thunberg said. as though whatever the latest leftist narrative is is something in the Quran or established by ijma.

I cannot help but notice that you rush in this way to defend the climate thing, which is very associated with the left. and many people here as you yourself acknowledge associate you with the left.

I do not believe that you speak for all Somalis, I think you speak for a particular (Western-backed) ideological faction as is commonly believed here and if I'm wrong you could simply show it with facts or data rather than take this "how dare you" approach that emerges anytime anyone disagrees with leftist narratives. I'm sure a lot of people would take the same approach as well about my not "standing with Ukraine".

also btw my post was about a book and you haven't read it so you should at least know what's in the book before you condemn its contents or the post.

this is the standard approach anytime anyone disagrees with anything promoted by leftism. "you're killing grandma" if you don't agree with the covid stuff, you hate women or you're an incel if you don't agree with feminism, not being pro-blm is racism or something-
Let’s leave the politics to the side. I didn’t care about about global warming whatsoever whatsoever, but it was seeing how it’s impacted my land that has made me see things differently. This also isn’t about what you agree or disagree with. Global warming is real mate and it’s impacting Somalis.
ie "how dare you?!" as Greta Thunberg said. as though whatever the latest leftist narrative is is
I don’t care about Greta Thurberg. Couldn’t give a shit really. All you want to do is score points against the left, when this shit is bigger than left or right.
something in the Quran or established by ijma.

I cannot help but notice that you rush in this way to defend the climate thing, which is very associated with the left. and many people here as you yourself acknowledge associate you with the left.I do not believe that you speak for all Somalis, I think you speak for a particular
Bruh. Seriously? A nomad whose lost his cattle and is in a middle of a famine because global warming would agree with me more than you that’s for sure. Educate yourself before you type this. Our desert is expanding, 73% of our forests have vanished, we’re now getting extreme weather events such as flooding which destroys the already weak infrastructure and the North is becoming unliveable due to constant

All of this is common knowledge that famines and droughts have been plaguing us for the last few yrs now and it’s because of global warming

Last edited:
As someone who graduated with a useless Environmental degree, the biggest hypocrites in this space are celebs like Dicaprio who flew jets to preach about the dangers of climate change.
It’s not useless degree. Every job I’ve had in petroleum and chemical industry has dozens of environmental engineers. Applying for permits and ensuring we are in compliance with local regulations . And when shit hits fan they are first to asses and report to state

@Angelina

"Can you for one second, leave the left/fight politics to the side?"

you say as you promote feminism and climate stuff and were one of the people pushing the covid stuff... you consistently push leftist stuff

"You have an obsession with defying everything the left says even when the said concern is so much bigger than them."

yes and I have every intention to continue to defy these busybodies who want to force their weird ideas onto me.

I don't like Trump. I think Bush is one of the most evil modern historical figures. I think the Republicans are run by Zionist Jews and no one should support them.

But at the end of the day, there's not this giant push to force their ideas on everyone in the same way that there is to force the leftist/liberal ideas on everyone. They're not trying to tell me what I'm allowed to believe but meanwhile the leftist people are consistently trying to tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to believe. The leftists will have a new idea that no one heard of until a few weeks ago and then try to force their retarded new idea on everyone.

And then who is it that gets censored? Who ever gets censored for disagreeing with Republicans, for example? I don't like Trump but no one is going to censor me for that view or for disagreeing with Republicans. But I've banned from tons of places on reddit for not thinking like leftists.

The tech industry, universities, public education, pretty much all media that isn't Ben Shapiro or Fox News is run by these people. And something like 99% of censorship operates in their favor.

It is very obvious that they are backed by the elites and they push the agenda of the elites. In reality, they are the proxy of the elites and the reality is that I am opposed to the elites and so I oppose their proxy. As for Republicans, Republicans are controlled opposition to the overall agenda.

also I want to clarify my position: "I have no idea if it's real or not but a huge amount of the climate stuff is communist propaganda."

So I'm not saying climate change isn't real. There's definitely been weird weather. But undoubtedly "a huge amount of the climate stuff is communist propaganda" as I said.

A lot of is propaganda put out by the elites in order to exercise totalitarian control over us. Recall all the covid tyranny for example.

Hamzza

VIP
All of this is common knowledge that famines and droughts have been plaguing us for the last few yrs now and it’s because of global warming
Is it really because of Global warming?

Draughts were always a common occurrence in the Somali-inhabited areas of the horn, In the decade 1860-69 of the 19th century there were three major droughts in Somalia, as reported by the British in Aden who depended on Northern Somalia for their food supply(livestock). Was that caused by Global warming as well?

Poor countries should focus on pollution. Don’t poison you’re water and air like China and India. They live in constant filth and sickness due to poor management of chemicals and factory. Improving now with government regulation

climate change should be ignored by poor like rich do. Why should we pay double the price of electricity to meet some fake green goal setup by rich elite whites who built their riches of fossil fuels. Now when poor countries want to do its an issue and they want us to buy all their green technology instead of using our natural resources.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I am not an ignorant slave, at least anymore .
Think of me as an intellectual slave to the west like 99% of people .
Then you realise you are a slave and you explore how and why you where enslaved.
If you genuinely believe that it is a myth that human emissions of CO2 are not aggravating global warming then you are ignorant. Especially as a Somali you should care since Somalia is one of the first places that will be fked by climate change. Don’t let the leopards eat your face off

If you genuinely believe that it is a myth that human emissions of CO2 are not aggravating global warming then you are ignorant. Especially as a Somali you should care since Somalia is one of the first places that will be fked by climate change. Don’t let the leopards eat your face off
Have you looked at the science directly, have you examined the data?
I don't think so , you believe in the authorities who told you so.

Global warming would be amazing for Somalia, massive increase in rainfall, not drought.
If their models are accurate which they are nit, our biggest problem would be how to adapt to flooding every year and millions of refugees from the northern hemisphere becoming refugees in africa and trying to reconquer Africa because it would be prime real estate.

In a global warming scenario the best real estate would be Northern Canada and Siberia . Africa would go through 1884 Berlin conference again as it would be where they send European immigrants.

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Somalia is fucked in the long term.

"A humanitarian crisis is rapidly escalating in Somalia. The country is facing the worst drought in history, after five failed rainy seasons in over two years, livestock dying everywhere, crops drying up, along with many water resources."

Somalia has seen a threefold increase in severe climatic events since 1990, said Christophe Hodder, the United Nations’ climate expert for Somalia, with three major droughts since 2010, recurring flooding and more regular locust swarms that destroy crops. By 2080, it’s expected temperatures will rise by 3.4 degrees Celsius, with an additional 152 very hot days per year — where the maximum temperatures will surpass 35 degrees Celsius. It’s also expected that water availability will decline by half during that time.

What are ways to change the drought? What needs to be built I always wondered! How can we stop it and improve because I don’t see any effort from the government sadly.

Trending