Clerk shoot arm robber in selfdefense. Family mad at the clerk

So get this right. Their brother goes into a shop trying to rob it and point a gun on the clerk he gets shot abd dies. Their argument is he is not supposed to bring gun to work.....call the police loool.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is the law in most countries: Sanctity of life should be prioritized over the loss of material property.

In other words you should let make shah for armed robbers while they terrorize your home or place of work.

Works wonders in places like South Africa.

This is the law in most countries: Sanctity of life should be prioritized over the loss of material property.

In other words you should let make shah for armed robbers while they terrorize your home or place of work.

Works wonders in places like South Africa.

Atleast they didnt tell us what a good guy he was and how everyone loved him

In the US isn’t it you’re own rights to carry arms and defend yourself? I’ll let an American here answer that. If so then I guess the Clerk was defending himself from a criminal who could potentially kill him. If it’s legal then the clerk is legally defending himself.

So get this right. Their brother goes into a shop trying to rob it and point a gun on the clerk he gets shot abd dies. Their argument is he is not supposed to bring gun to work.....call the police loool.
why do black women say “periodt” after they said some retarded shit?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
In the US isn’t it you’re own rights to carry arms and defend yourself? I’ll let an American here answer that. If so then I guess the Clerk was defending himself from a criminal who could potentially kill him. If it’s legal then the clerk is legally defending himself.

Depends on the state (stand your ground laws etc) but the US is generally good with self defense laws.

“On the Land of the free and the home of the brave”, 50,000 Americans die each year of gun violence and many others are maimed, that’s why more people are killed in America by gun violence than the African continent each year. More than a thousand of those are killed by the cops. It seems that the NRA indoctrination of every American to carry a gun and be suspicious of his fellow American is a total success. Butcher one another because after all, it’s a free country.

Just shoot them in the balls so they can't pass on their genes. No need to go for the kill.

@RasCanjero

Sxb, I’m against the whole idea of shooting and am also against the death penalty, but my intention was that we have our own robbers who will soon graduate to carry out an armed robbery. As usual, then you will see Somali mothers at the courts saying, their boys were god fearing kids who were framed. Why do we laugh at others?

Trending