CLEOPATRA loses Netflix $2 Billion

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Both white and black people have a bizarre fascination with this inbred Greek woman that I have yet to understand. Her biggest accomplishment was getting piped by Caesar and then his right hand man, after which she got beat by Augustus and killed herself.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Damn, those niggas are pissed. I bet they are like: How could a cabiid woman represent in such a big documentary :susp: . I think netflix knew this would happen and did it on purpose as like a stunt
I can see why they're pissed.

Imagine if they made a film of the Futuh Al Habash and the Somali are all jreer and the Habash are all Nigerians. A lot of Horners gonna turn homicidal.

Egyptians are too quite about being called invaders and having everyone hotel their long history. I have many books on Egypt and love the history but I don't claim it as my own. Why do so many feel the need to claim Egypt.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both white and black people have a bizarre fascination with this inbred Greek woman that I have yet to understand. Her biggest accomplishment was getting piped by Caesar and then his right hand man, after which she got beat by Augustus and killed herself.

Not to mention her overthrowing her half-brother prince, killed him and usurped his throne! Her story line is "LOVE" with a roman emperor.

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Cleopatra's sister's mummy was discovered, and a study on her skull revealed an interesting fact that is often not widely known: Cleopatra was not purely white or entirely Greek. Her dynasty intertwined with the pre-existing royal Egyptian family, and her sister's skull indicated a mixed racial background. It wasn't a purely Caucasoid skull, suggesting that Cleopatra was of mixed heritage, being both black and Greekโ€”a product of diverse lineage

That's correct. The depiction of Cleopatra as a mixed-race individual in historical contexts is accurate, considering her likely mixed heritage of both Greek and Egyptian ancestry. So, an actor portraying her with a mixed racial background is not entirely wrong

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Not to mention her overthrowing her half-brother prince, killed him and usurped his throne! Her story line is "LOVE" with a rome emperor.
People are really fighting to claim inbred historical figures. If this was Alexander the great I understand, but Cleopatra? Honestly Hatshepsut or Nefertiti are far better queens and the hoteps can actually have dark skin actress play them without having whites lose their minds.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People are really fighting to claim inbred historical figures. If this was Alexander the great I understand, but Cleopatra? Honestly Hatshepsut or Nefertiti are far better queens and the hoteps can actually have dark skin actress play them without having whites lose their minds.

The Whites are NOT losing the minds huuno. It is the black hating Egyptian. They feel insulted their queen is portrayed as black, what does that make them?

Khaemwaset

VIP
she kinda looks egyptian to me..... the way those sand zinjis were crying you would've thought it was viola davis playing cleopatra
Blud she does not look Egyptian. She looks the typical halfie that madow parade and make celebraties.

Khaemwaset

VIP
The Whites are NOT losing the minds huuno. It is the black hating Egyptian. They feel insulted their queen is portrayed as black, what does that make them?
Whites are losing their mind as well have you opened twitter.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
True the hoteps are far worse but some of those right wingers be making 4-7 videos on this shit. I honestly don't know how Egyptians handle it, I would've lost my mind if our history was being co-opted by one group or another for their petty back and forth culture war.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Cleopatra's sister's mummy was discovered, and a study on her skull revealed an interesting fact that is often not widely known: Cleopatra was not purely white or entirely Greek. Her dynasty intertwined with the pre-existing royal Egyptian family, and her sister's skull indicated a mixed racial background. It wasn't a purely Caucasoid skull, suggesting that Cleopatra was of mixed heritage, being both black and Greekโ€”a product of diverse lineage

That's correct. The depiction of Cleopatra as a mixed-race individual in historical contexts is accurate, considering her likely mixed heritage of both Greek and Egyptian ancestry. So, an actor portraying her with a mixed racial background is not entirely wrong
That's stupid. Cleopatra's lineage had minimal to little mixing with native Egyptians. They literally segregated themselves with a Greek elite ruler class and the Egyptian natives for 300 years.

For 300 years the only Ptylomie to learn the Egyptian language was it's last ruler cleopatra. The only substantial non greek blood she would've had would be Persian. She did not look biracal black like the film portrays her. There's literal nubian leaders but ya'll chose the most white European ruler to hotep what's wrong with you madows.

The ptolemy dynasty was established after alexander the great xooged egypt from persia. Their royals also did inbreeding.

๐Ÿคฃ that lady was greek. Hoteps are crazy as usual.

Khaemwaset

VIP
The ptolemy dynasty was established after alexander the great xooged egypt from persia. Their royals also did inbreeding.

loool that lady was greek. Hoteps are crazy as usual.
ptolemy are literally descended from one of Alexander the great's general and childhood friend. They were inbred and seperated themselves from their Egyptian subjects by living in alexandria which was basically a greek colony. A center of Hellenism in a Egyptian land. The most European lineage of inbred people who didn't do anything other than get their last ruler xooged by romans and fucked by Ceasar. And everyone hypes up cleopatra.

There are Nubians From Sudan who were black in skin and did shit like conquering Egypt and ruling as the 25th dynasty making it a part of their Kush empire and fighting the middle east for control over it in the 700sBC. But these Hoteps are allergic to anything that looks black to them. Either way good, these madow Americans have nothing to do with north east Africa. Dunno why they constantly focus on the region and not the place they actually came from (west Africa)

Some these madows will tell you not to call them west african because they are hundreds of years removed but will claim nubian or Jewish because of some stupid made up sources. They have been mentally xooged wlhi.

Cush

Cushite Arab

The descendants of Shem are not negroid, Egyptians looked like Cushites

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
That's stupid. Cleopatra's lineage had minimal to little mixing with native Egyptians. They literally segregated themselves with a Greek elite ruler class and the Egyptian natives for 300 years.

For 300 years the only Ptylomie to learn the Egyptian language was it's last ruler cleopatra. The only substantial non greek blood she would've had would be Persian. She did not look biracal black like the film portrays her. There's literal nubian leaders but ya'll chose the most white European ruler to hotep what's wrong with you madows.
Cleopatra's sister's mummy showed signs of mixed race and was not entirely Caucasian. Maintaining purity within a single family for 300 years, especially in a land of royalty, is highly improbable. It's likely that they intermarried with high-class families to maintain their dominance in Egypt and prevent overthrow.

Khaemwaset

VIP
The descendants of Shem are not negroid, Egyptians looked like Cushites
Egyptians had their own language family seperate from Berber, Cushitic and Semetic. They were the center of the afro asiatics and had genetic inflow from all three Afro Asiatic races but In the end they always looked Brown and Olive skinned.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Egyptians had their own language family seperate from Berber, Cushitic and Semetic. They were the center of the afro asiatics and had genetic inflow from all three Afro Asiatic races but In the end they always looked Brown and Olive skinned.
Nigga you've fallen for their propaganda they were a brown Cushitic adjacent people descended from Shem and the bulk of their DNA was Natufian, the highest Natufian results are found in Mahra Yemen and they look Somali

Trending

Latest posts