Clean Shaven or Facial Hair?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Idm. Either or. But if it's a struggling beard just shave it off.
I agree I wouldn't call what I have "struggling" but it's not full. After a week and a half I have a decent bi but the longest I've gone is two months w/o shaving and I felt homeless even though I trimmed the neckline and stuff.

I agree I wouldn't call what I have "struggling" but it's not full. After a week and a half I have a decent bi but the longest I've gone is two months w/o shaving and I felt homeless even though I trimmed the neckline and stuff.

Well you're lucky you're at least able to grow a decent beard, you might have a change of heart about your preferences. Do you though.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Well you're lucky you're at least able to grow a decent beard, you might have a change of heart about your preferences. Do you though.
Not my thing tbh I love my baby face. I let my facial hair grow I go from looking 16 to 24. I rather stay looking like a young buck
:mjlaugh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
First i've heard of a guy who thinks that way lol. Your real test is keeping that baby face well into your 20s.
I drink a lot of water but I don't really moisturize my face. Alx my acne used to go wild whenever I had oily stuff on my face but its died out since my early years of high school. It's still around but its negligible now.

I drink a lot of water but I don't really moisturize my face. Alx my acne used to go wild whenever I had oily stuff on my face but its died out since my early years of high school. It's still around but its negligible now.

Moisturising is one thing you need to start working on. Good luck on your facial endeavours.
:salute:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Moisturising is one thing you need to start working on. Good luck on your facial endeavours.
:salute:
It's not really something most guys do. I don't slack on regular lotion for my body but I needa find a good face one 100%.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
wait

you actually have a beard?! :ooh:

we're the same age and that train missed me a long time ago, what do I do?:kendrickcry:

“WE”:ohreally:

You seem like a guy that know your family pretty well:mjlol:
Of course I know my family well.

I share many blessings with my brother's and other male relatives. Charm, intelligence, good physical attributes (healthy, tall) and good passionate hearts.

I don't know what your degenerate mind was thinking about.:ufdup:

Trending